So alot of gog games wont play on mac os catalina, especially the ones that use wine (32) or support only opengl. Will we see eventually those games ported to wine (64bit) bottles?
I am pretty sure this is not the best place to ask this question > maybe you should open a support ticket ?
And if not, does the drm free includes us download the win games and trying to make 64 bit bottles ?
Currently this is not possible with Galaxy 2.0 (but will be in the future).For now:
- open your gog game library in your browser
- search for the game you want to download directly and hover with the mouse over its library entry
- int the bottom right a small box with a down facing arrow should appear
- if you click on the box a context menu should pop up
- Click on the first entry "view downloads"
- If you scroll down, you should see a list of all available downloads for that particular game