It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have the achievement but no notification.
Maverick89: I have the achievement but no notification.
The Galaxy Overlay for Cyberpunk 2077 is disabled and cannot be enabled. No idea why (maybe the game doesn't work with the overlay?), but I don't think it's a bug with Galaxy 2.0 per se.
Attachments:
You can enable the GOG Overlay for CP2077 (which makes the achievements visible) by allowing for beta updates in Galaxy. To do this go to settings, choose General and tick the "Test upcoming features in GOG Galaxy public betas" box. Now you have to wait a few hours for the beta update to pop up. After it's installed you should have access to GOG Overlay when playing CP2077 and the achievements notifications should be visible. No idea why this function wasn't added on the release of the game. It works fine despite being in beta.
s1drano: The Galaxy Overlay for Cyberpunk 2077 is disabled and cannot be enabled. No idea why (maybe the game doesn't work with the overlay?), but I don't think it's a bug with Galaxy 2.0 per se.
Same issue here, witch version of Galaxy are you on? Mine is 2.0.35.19 - Beta. I have 74 hours in the game, so far the overlay worked until today. I have the public beta checked, and just did a file verification. On other games the overlay works fine.
racka_HUN: Same issue here, witch version of Galaxy are you on? Mine is 2.0.35.19 - Beta. I have 74 hours in the game, so far the overlay worked until today. I have the public beta checked, and just did a file verification. On other games the overlay works fine.
I have 2.0.36.2 version. The overlay in CP2077 works great.
racka_HUN: Same issue here, witch version of Galaxy are you on? Mine is 2.0.35.19 - Beta. I have 74 hours in the game, so far the overlay worked until today. I have the public beta checked, and just did a file verification. On other games the overlay works fine.
Sarafan: I have 2.0.36.2 version. The overlay in CP2077 works great.
Well I dug into the forum and found that some version of Galaxy supports the overlay, some not. Seems mine had an update or something. Anyone know a place, where we can download different builds of the client? Would be nice!
Thanks for the reply though!
The client updated itself to 2.0.36.2 and the overlay works again.