It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nordic In-n-Out: complete your Nordic Games catalog with titles like The Guild series, the Spellforce saga, and Black Mirror 1&2 up to 90% off!

How you like THEM apples?!! We teamed up with our friends at Nordic to bring back their games to GOG.com for one more brief but glorious stint. Their entire catalog will be available for purchase for the next 4 days and it's an offer you can't refuse. You can get all the great titles at individual discounts ranging from 75% to 85%, or you can complete your Nordic catalog with all the missing games at 90% off! Let's take a look at some of the highlights on offer.

The Spellforce series delivers an RTS/RPG mixture depicting a fantasy saga of epic proportions. With a vast realm to explore and conquer, a huge collection of story-driven scenarios, and many memorable character, this series is something that every strategy and RPG fan should try at least once, especially when it's 85% off.

Painkiller: Black Edition is everything you love about old-school first person perspective shooters delivered in a good-looking, demonic package. The protagonist of the game takes on the denizens of hell and delivers a royal whooping to the fallen angel host and their monstrous pets. With incredible weapon design, satisfying fast-paced gameplay, and hordes of foes to shred to pieces, this game will satisfy your need for ultimate badassdom.

And let's not forget about the one-two combo of the acclaimed Gothic series with Gothic 2 Gold Edition and Gothic 3 available 85% off. Prepare yourself for a long and enjoyable visit to the realm of Myrtana full of peril and mystery.

There are many more gems among the 35 titles included in the promo so make sure you head on to the promo page and pick your own Nordic notables. Make haste, the games will only be available for purchase for the next 96 hours! The offer lasts until Tuesday, December 23, at 10:59AM GMT.
double post
Post edited December 23, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Gilozard: And this is why I keep saying GOG coders are overworked, terrible, or both. Hidden knock-on effects like this shouldn't happen with a properly designed and maintained website. Smells like quick code reuse and poor planning.
I agree that this shouldn't happen. The internal design is my first suspect.
MaxFulvus: Probably just a question of time for GOG to solve the bug. In case you fear to "lose" a game in your library and forget you own it, do like me and note them on a piece of paper, then compare it to your current list (just a tip to avoid being paranoid like "Hey, They stole me a game !").
I am certainly not one to panic as I have been around long enough to know that these bugs occur from time to time and GOG support usually fixes it eventually. I just keep track of the total number of games though instead of the complete list because this is actually the first time one of my games has disappeared from the library.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by stg83
stg83: Yeah, the same for me as well. The only one still missing is Dark Fall 2.
MaxFulvus: Probably just a question of time for GOG to solve the bug. In case you fear to "lose" a game in your library and forget you own it, do like me and note them on a piece of paper, then compare it to your current list (just a tip to avoid being paranoid like "Hey, They stole me a game !").
Paper? I remember that archaic contraption of lore. Heard it was made from scraping the hides of dead dragon carcasses. Care to elaborate more about this so called paper...
honx: i got most of my purchased games back, except for dark fall 2: lights out, which is still missing...
yogsloth: This is exactly where I am. Dark Fall 2 is missing... AND THAT DAMNED BLANK SPOT IS BACK.
I bought 8 Nordic games during the promo and Darkfall II was one of them which is now missing for me as well. I just contacted GOG support to notify them. I have full faith they'll straighten it out within a day or so, but even if it takes a week I'll be more than happy... 'tis the holiday season afterall and I've got boatloads of games so no rush, they always fix things when things break. :)
yogsloth: This is exactly where I am. Dark Fall 2 is missing... AND THAT DAMNED BLANK SPOT IS BACK.
skeletonbow: I bought 8 Nordic games during the promo and Darkfall II was one of them which is now missing for me as well. I just contacted GOG support to notify them. I have full faith they'll straighten it out within a day or so, but even if it takes a week I'll be more than happy... 'tis the holiday season afterall and I've got boatloads of games so no rush, they always fix things when things break. :)
dark fall 2 is still missing here...
honx: dark fall 2 is still missing here...
If the GOG team is not working tomorrow, you might end up waiting till Monday for the game to be restored.
Still missing here too, they'll probably fix it tomorrow or the next day is my guess.
skeletonbow: Still missing here too, they'll probably fix it tomorrow or the next day is my guess.
Seems like they will fix it on Monday after all.
Post edited December 26, 2014 by Grargar