It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are two pieces of news we're bringing to you today. One can make some of you a bit disappointed, but the other is just pure awesome and should provide ample compensation. We won't reveal the surprise completely, though, because being enigmatic is part of what we do. First off: we're not having a promotion this weekend.

You know we won't leave it like that, right? That's where the awesome news comes in! Starting this Monday, June 20th, we're launching a special summer comments begin and check back to GOG.com on Monday!
Thanks for this awesome promo. Grabbing all the Interplay titles I still want.
Ubivis: 30 games for: $89.70
you save: $90.00

Argh.... GOG, you want to ruin me
Seems I'm more special (or more likely I've bought less games)

32 games for: $95.68
you save: $96.00
Detlik: INTERPLAY PROMO
Galimatias: FIRST!
Yay and I won emptier wallet then it was few moments ago. (Picked up Sacrifice)
Ubivis: 30 games for: $89.70
you save: $90.00

Argh.... GOG, you want to ruin me
tarasis: Seems I'm more special (or more likely I've bought less games)

32 games for: $95.68
you save: $96.00
It would be 22 games for $65.70 on my end. I already own a number of Interplay titles here. But there are a few that I needed just a littttttttttttttle push to purchase and now, instead of a little push, I got a swift kick in the ass that sent me on over the edge. Shattered Steel, Sacrifice, Evolva, Super Hornet......
So very glad to see Interplay, and even more happy with the until July 4th part. (I won't have cash until the end of this month.)
damn you GOG! i wasnt going to spend any more on games month! how could i possibly resist this fantastic promo though, picked up the 3 Fallout games and Giants
nooooo another 6 games to my libary stonekeep jagged allience unfinished bunsiss fallout tactics freespace 1 and 2 and redneck rampage too many games.
Added some great games today: Fresspace1(I already own it on CD, but not the expansion), Evolva (intriguing game, hope that it will run on my nVidia card with Wine masquerading it as if has installed DX7). Stonekeep (loved Eye of the Beholder (when, Gog?) ) and I've heard that Giants:CK and Sacrifice have unique gameplay.
Thanks Gog!
Wow...this is...not a good thing right now. No income, but how can I say no? Just picked up Stonekeep (picked it up years ago but it *never* ran for me, no matter what system or patches...can't wait to finally play it), Lionheart, Conquest of the New World, Die By the Sword, and Invictus. I'm loving reading what games other people are digging.

Here's the scary thing though: Did anyone else see what GoG staff wrote on the Staycation page (bottom paragraph): "[...]we’ll be writing up more “Staycation Packages” for your reading pleasure as the days trip by"? o_O Time to start collecting bottles by the side of the road! lol
SpiderFighter: Wow...this is...not a good thing right now. No income, but how can I say no? Just picked up Stonekeep (picked it up years ago but it *never* ran for me, no matter what system or patches...can't wait to finally play it), Lionheart, Conquest of the New World, Die By the Sword, and Invictus. I'm loving reading what games other people are digging.

Here's the scary thing though: Did anyone else see what GoG staff wrote on the Staycation page (bottom paragraph): "[...]we’ll be writing up more “Staycation Packages” for your reading pleasure as the days trip by"? o_O Time to start collecting bottles by the side of the road! lol
It means they'll add more "travel packages" like the already existing three, featuring other Interplay games. (Confirmed here.)
Just bought all Earthworm Jim games ^^
fjdgshdkeavd: gog to offer that video to everyone who bought a game from steam.
It is a long standing inside joke with many of the users here.
out of curiosity, will there be any additional sale specials as part of the Staycation promo?
Fred_DM: out of curiosity, will there be any additional sale specials as part of the Staycation promo?
Yes, after this one ends (which I think is July 4th)
Hoping for an Atari sale for obvious reasons. :)
It's about the games that should have been with the Interplay sale if you get my D&D drift.