It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Napster: The Music. The Battle. The Revolution.

Downloaded, a documentary by Alex Winter focusing on the spark of revolution in digital goods distribution that was Napster, is available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Downloaded focuses on the advent of digital media sharing, including the rise of game-changing company Napster and controversial pioneers Shawn Fanning and Sean Parker. The digital revolution ultimately created a technology paradigm shift and upended the music industry. Audiences will hear insight from well known music artists and figures within the music industry including: The Beastie Boys’ Mike D, Noel Gallagher, Henry Rollins, former Sony Music Chairman, Don Ienner, former record producer and Island Records founder Chris Blackwell and Hilary Rosen, former CEO of the Recording Industry Association of America.
Tekkaman-James: I heard about this documentary when Alex Winter was on Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. It sounds really interesting. I can't pick it up right this moment, as I am still recovering from the Fall Sale, but I will definitely be getting this soon. Thanks for bringing it here, GOG!
Thanks for that link. That was very entertaining. I'll definitely be checking out more episodes of that show in the future. Funny thing, too, they pointed out the documentary was available on Netflix. Sorry, GOG, once again no dice. =P
"It's your MOM dude!"
JudasIscariot: Money good, Napster BAD!
Beer Gooooooddddd!!!
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Firebrand9
Napster... hmmm what was again a napster?? [url=https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4vTvWBEETdRjXAg_-ukl_PqslE-izaot7MtAB3arnWk0wzRUV6A]This[/url]??
Good release.
Again in the RSS feed?