It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey Goglidites -
I needs some help. I was compiling the .pdf versions of my years PC Gamers Magazines only to find that the November Disc does not contain the October Issue. Anyone have it in .pdf form. Thanks.
I once did subscribe until I realized it was cheaper to buy them every month at retail because I live so far away from the US.
I can't remember if I got the disc version for that month, I'll have to see.
michaelleung: I once did subscribe until I realized it was cheaper to buy them every month at retail because I live so far away from the US.

Thanks - I have been a subscriber since before they changed to PC Gamer Years...........ago.
I lost everything in a fire two years ago and compile the .pdfs now for futire reference.
michaelleung: I once did subscribe until I realized it was cheaper to buy them every month at retail because I live so far away from the US.

Hey Michaelleung - Bumping Post as I see your on - Any luck on this?
Lou: Hey Michaelleung - Bumping Post as I see your on - Any luck on this?

Nope, didn't have a disc. Sorry.
Lou: Hey Michaelleung - Bumping Post as I see your on - Any luck on this?
michaelleung: Nope, didn't have a disc. Sorry.

Thanks anyway - I was reminded when the new one came in the mail today.
Is there any chance that PCG would offer PDFs of their older magazines, like from 1997 or so? Just wondering why they started now and haven't gone back and done those in PDF.
BJ
I'll ask the PCG guys to send me the issue. I'll upload the PDF when I get it.
Wow, I'd love to have PDFs of all PC Gamer issues (UK version, not US). I started reading it way back in December 1993 (that's before the US version even existed) and have every single issue between issue 1 and issue 120 including issue zero, a test print. Still, a PDF version would be so cool to have but no way I'd risk damaging my own issues by scanning them.
Vagabond: I'll ask the PCG guys to send me the issue. I'll upload the PDF when I get it.

Thats great +1 for you. I wish I could replace all those issues back to the early 90's. I loved taking those out and reading the reviews of the older games. I loved the RPG Section (of course) and does anyone remember the name of the Desktop General - Loved his reviews and section.
William R. Trotter - Desktop General - It take the old mind a bit sometimes.
Post edited January 31, 2010 by Lou