It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
happy b-day GOG
Liked the idea, you've satisfied my craving for good old games :D.
1847 days with you
Attachments:
gog.jpg (162 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by sanki
1834 days and counting.
I registered during the beta, the promise of Good Old Games for more than reasonable prices was very appealing (and it still is!). The copies I have on GOG will never break or get scratched, so my love for old games is now immortalized online.

GOG is now my number one source for games and I have to admit that it has grown out to a little addiction to buy old games from you.
Thank you, GOG!
Attachments:
gog_1834.jpg (70 Kb)
780 days

Registered thanks to my friend's (elder GOGer than me ;) recommendation.
Attachments:
gog.png (19 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by YaroslaF
1642 and counting \m/

I joined because my future self traveled in time and told me this was the best place to get my good old Witcher dose :D
Attachments:
1422 Days. I originally joined so I could get a copy of Arcanum (My favorite game of all time) that would work on 64-bit Vista as I wanted to play it once more and play multi-player with this girl who I just met who turned out to be my beloved and future wife.

GoG is not just an awesome DRM free site which lets me play awesome games on the train. It set me up with my future wife.

Heres to another 5 years!
Attachments:
1718 Days

I've signed up because it was new Polish initiative and I was curious about it.
Attachments:
gogdays.png (16 Kb)
1293 here. Love the old school classics :D
Attachments:
1293.png (16 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by CommodoreLXIV
Happy Birthday!
1002 ... I registered on a Happy New Year... ;-) Primarily for Capitalism... by result a long time hunting...
Attachments:
m1002.png (15 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Mikee8
787 days.

Classic gaming goodness. DRM FREE!

Happy Birthday GOG.
Attachments:
1833. I registered with GOG to relive some of my childhood favorites!
Attachments:
This is insane. The thread is 2 hours old, and it's over 75 pages already.

1805 days for me. Signed up on October 21st 2008. I would have been here sooner, but the evil GOG.com overlord had made the closed beta, well, closed :-(

I came here for the Good Old Games, at the time, specifically for MDK1+2.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Wishbone
Nice-looking 1800 days :) I joined gog.com to find games I remembered from childhood (MDK! Unreal! HoMM!)
Attachments:
screen.jpg (45 Kb)
1847 days - forgot to attach pic the first time....

I love supporting DRM free games - happy birthday GOG!
Attachments:
gog.png (125 Kb)
1005 Days.
I would check out GoG's sales and keep an eye out for games I wanted, and finally joined to pick up some free games that were being offered. Since then, I've grabbed several of my old favorites that I was excited about having patched and DRM free.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (55 Kb)
1846 days!

I posted earlier but I think it got erased or something. I love playing games that I can't get anywhere else!
Attachments:
1846.jpg (146 Kb)