It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nazarush: Looking back, I honestly cant believe I took the bait that the godfather was a counter to the SK. That was really stupid
I wouldn't say it was stupid, but it was slightly foolish not to consider the Godfather could have been counter to both :p
Damnation: I wouldn't say it was stupid, but it was slightly foolish not to consider the Godfather could have been counter to both :p
Had it only been a counter to the SK, it would have just been a bulletproof goon
Nazarush: Looking back, I honestly cant believe I took the bait that the godfather was a counter to the SK. That was really stupid
Damnation: I wouldn't say it was stupid, but it was slightly foolish not to consider the Godfather could have been counter to both :p
I didn't pay that close attention towards the end - what had you claimed, Damnation?
Nazarush: Had it only been a counter to the SK, it would have just been a bulletproof goon
True enough, but that would be outright telling the mafia of a role not aligned to them :)
At the end of the day, I was just lucky enough to push you in the direction I wanted you - you were being manipulated, not much to do about that :)
Zchinque: I didn't pay that close attention towards the end - what had you claimed, Damnation?
he claimed a watcher.
Zchinque: I didn't pay that close attention towards the end - what had you claimed, Damnation?
Nazarush: he claimed a watcher.
Yep, claimed School Valedictorian (Town Insomniac), my actual role is School Valedictorian (Mafia Usurper)
Damnation: Yep, claimed School Valedictorian (Town Insomniac), my actual role is School Valedictorian (Mafia Usurper)
Oh, that puts you busing Rob in a whole different light.
Naz,

It happens, you got put into a tough position and still had to make a call in the end. :) It wasn't a bad call and Damnation did argue well. You asked good questions too and didn't go on a lynch. I think Mafia actually wins more often than Town anyway (And Mafia is 3-0 on this site), but that's why people keep personal scores not as 0-3 or whatever, but as Town: <score> and Mafia: <score> so that you can actually differentiate the two. It's a super tough position to be in and the arguments did make sense!

You brought up a great point with the Godfather meaning there should have been a cop in the game, even though it got "explained away" in the end, that was a fine leap of logic, I didn't even think of it myself (though I was mostly skimming by that point and I knew pazzer was town and Damnation scum heh).

@Mafia Why didn't you let Robbeasy bus Damnation instead of the other way around? Being the godfather, he'd have been immune to pazzer. But gutsy move as heck. :)

Ooh, Usurper. Hmmm.
Damnation: Yep, claimed School Valedictorian (Town Insomniac), my actual role is School Valedictorian (Mafia Usurper)
Nazarush: Oh, that puts you busing Rob in a whole different light.
Indeed :) It was my last chance, and I took it :p
jesskitten: Naz,

It happens, you got put into a tough position and still had to make a call in the end. :) It wasn't a bad call and Damnation did argue well. You asked good questions too and didn't go on a lynch. I think Mafia actually wins more often than Town anyway (And Mafia is 3-0 on this site), but that's why people keep personal scores not as 0-3 or whatever, but as Town: <score> and Mafia: <score> so that you can actually differentiate the two. It's a super tough position to be in and the arguments did make sense!

You brought up a great point with the Godfather meaning there should have been a cop in the game, even though it got "explained away" in the end, that was a fine leap of logic, I didn't even think of it myself (though I was mostly skimming by that point and I knew pazzer was town and Damnation scum heh).

@Mafia Why didn't you let Robbeasy bus Damnation instead of the other way around? Being the godfather, he'd have been immune to pazzer. But gutsy move as heck. :)

Ooh, Usurper. Hmmm.
Yeah, I know. Im not gonna lose any sleep over it, it was just disappointing to be the final hammer and miss the 50-50 chance.

Still, Im signed up for #4. This is a fun game win or lose.
I really thought Naz had figured it out when he questioned the lack of a cop! Damnation has been taunting me on Steam all week.
Nazarush: Still, Im signed up for #4. This is a fun game win or lose.
QTF, right there. Had a blast during mafia 1, and I was seriously cracking up by my lynch in mafia 3.

About why I didn't et Robb bus me, jess - simple, my win condition said I had to kill him, so only me and Ubivis have won.
Damnation: About why I didn't et Robb bus me, jess - simple, my win condition said I had to kill him, so only me and Ubivis have won.
Actually, I believe Rob still wins
Yeah Dam, saw that just before I posted, nice. Poor Robb! :( You heartless Mafia!
Damnation: About why I didn't et Robb bus me, jess - simple, my win condition said I had to kill him, so only me and Ubivis have won.
Nazarush: Actually, I believe Rob still wins
He doesn't. Damuna outright stated so in the mafia scumchat