It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I was mafia i'd have no reason to lynch Robbeasy . As I could have just said Damnation or
enterprise2004 were mafia and won yesterday.
pazzer: If I was mafia i'd have no reason to lynch Robbeasy . As I could have just said Damnation or
Yes I suppose thats true.

Actually, that makes me think of something else,
@Damnation, Why did you want to wait for pazzer to give his result before stating yours yesterday. Looking at that now, it feels like you might have been waiting to see if pazzer had discovered you before busing Robbeasy.
Nazarush: @Damnation, Why did you want to wait for pazzer to give his result before stating yours yesterday. Looking at that now, it feels like you might have been waiting to see if pazzer had discovered you before busing Robbeasy.
I was actually just curious, and more interested in hearing if he had targeted Robbeasy, so we could learn if our claimed cop would have been naive. Looking back, it appears as suspicious behaviour, I agree, but it was merely to see if I could learn from pazzer's claim before outing Robbeasy as the killer.

pazzer: If I was mafia i'd have no reason to lynch Robbeasy . As I could have just said Damnation or
Yes, you could have, but you didn't. I did out Robbeasy before you made your claim, at Nazarush's behest. Meaning you could have seen the game as run for Robbeasy, which was why you voted for him.
Ok, i can make arguments in my head for why each of you may or may not be mafia, but I am going to have to make a choice so...

vote Pazzer

Here's hoping I chose wisely
Gratz Mafia
pazzer: Gratz Mafia
dammit, really?
Of course you have to say that
Damnation: Of course you have to say that
So you claim town won then?
Damnation: Of course you have to say that
Nazarush: So you claim town won then?
No, I'm saying I did a damn good job :D
Damnation: No, I'm saying I did a damn good job :D
Great, and Im 0-3, this must really not be my game
Damnation: No, I'm saying I did a damn good job :D
Nazarush: Great, and Im 0-3, this must really not be my game
Well, I guess I was just pushing the right buttons here in the end
Damnation: Well, I guess I was just pushing the right buttons here in the end
yeah I had you in my sights right up til the end and then second guessed myself. Should have pulled the trigger earlier.
Grrr. I protected pazzer on no-kill night. Though Damnation played well and that was a nice bus; and I actually started to doubt whether nmillar had been shot on no-kill night instead (it could have been Zchinque on N1 too)
Damnation: Well, I guess I was just pushing the right buttons here in the end
Nazarush: yeah I had you in my sights right up til the end and then second guessed myself. Should have pulled the trigger earlier.
If you had pushed the issue of me busing Robbeasy a bit more, I think I would have been found out, actually. Was running out of excuses on that issue :D
Looking back, I honestly cant believe I took the bait that the godfather was a counter to the SK. That was really stupid