It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is right, that we don't learn anything, when we don't lynch anyone of us three roleclaimed. but anyhow, what will we learn if we do lynch one and he turns out town. as we have to nearly similar roles and 3 somehow powerful rules, it is possible that at least one is lying, but it could even be, that no one is lying. in this case, we would get rid of the only chance for the town.

I think Azarr is a good move for the day, I would think that I or pazzar will be killed during the night (if not, it would be a good move for the mafia as well, as we still have no clue at all).

I do think, going for Azarr is the safest way for all. He does not really contribute to the situations and only votes random. Could be a sign to be an unexperienced Mafia, or an unexperiences townie :) There is only way to find out (ok, there are at least two, if pazzar spoke the truth)
I don't think lynching Azarr will teach us anything, and another claim would be nearing extremely dangerous territory, for the mafia will have easy pickings during the night then.

Going for one of the three claimed will teach us enough about the person who gets lynched. Enough to make certain theories seem more likely than others with regards to the other two claimed. This means that lynching a person who has claimed right now will teach us far more than a possible fourth power roleclaim. I must agree with Robbeasy on this one, lynching one of the roleclaimers is the hcoice that brings most information.

Looking over the three, however, they all seem equally suspicious in each of their own ways. Perhaps Typhoon the least, but slightly suspicious nonetheless.
Lynching pazzer, in chance he speaks truthfully, we will strike down our cop, one of our more useful roles. Not wise. If he's lying, hey, great, but it's quite the gambit.
Lynching Ubivis, in chance he speaks truthgully, we strike down our doctor, perhaps a more useful role than the cop. This I think is the worst case, really. If he lies, great, but also quite the gambit to make.
Lynching Typhoon, in chance he speaks truthfully, and we lose a lowpowered cop. We lose a power role who could possibly help us weeding out the mafia, if not more further down the road. This isn't a good situation, but it's better than lynching any of the others will present us with.

I therefore place my vote on Typhoon, and not because I am so incredibly convinced he is mafia, but more because we need to learn something of all that has happened today, and the loss of his power is the one with the least impact, and the one that helps the mafia the least.

vote Typhoon45
Is quite possible Azzar is town but as that's the only other bandwagon Vote Azarr

btw who's up for a mass claim?
pazzer: Is quite possible Azzar is town but as that's the only other bandwagon Vote Azarr

btw who's up for a mass claim?
Now thats an interesting request - why you want to do that? I know you already have claimed - You think it would be benificial to Town?

I don't - as always, the less the Mafia know, the better off Town are. Theres not really any time where that doesnt hold true.
Im starting to think Azarr might be a good choice for today. His voting pattern does seem suspicious, especially a random vote on Day 2, but he's at L-2 so Ill give him a chance to defend himself first.
A random vote because I felt I had to do something, but didn't really have any suspects.

But personally I think people should look at Damnation's little theory.

Lynching Typhoon would certainly clear up if he is mafia or not. Perhaps also give us another suspect.
Though pazzer's mass claim.. Well either we might end up with a few too many power role claims, or we see who can come up with the most interesting vanilla roles.

Unvote
Azarr: A random vote because I felt I had to do something, but didn't really have any suspects.

But personally I think people should look at Damnation's little theory.

Lynching Typhoon would certainly clear up if he is mafia or not. Perhaps also give us another suspect.
Though pazzer's mass claim.. Well either we might end up with a few too many power role claims, or we see who can come up with the most interesting vanilla roles.

Unvote
hmmmm - theres a couple of things I aint liking here.....

random vote at this stage isnt very beneficial for town , as it just confuses things. Also, a desire to suddenly push the vote on Typhoon as soon as you come under a bit of pressure.

This, coupled with Typhoons description of his roleblock, which i thought was genuine, and the fact you are very quiet with a random vote every now and then, makes you very suspicious to me.

In the interests of getting this game moving and some more info for the town, I'm gonna put you at L -1.

Unvote Typhoon

Vote Azarr
Robbeasy: In the interests of getting this game moving and some more info for the town, I'm gonna put you at L -1.
I only see four votes for Azarr?
Robbeasy: In the interests of getting this game moving and some more info for the town, I'm gonna put you at L -1.
nmillar: I only see four votes for Azarr?
Jeez dont tell me I'm miscounting again...;o( Hang on...

Nop- I'm right.

Enterprise - #508
Typhoon - #513
Ubivis - #514
Pazzer - #518

Thats L -2. My vote puts him at L -1
nmillar: I only see four votes for Azarr?
Robbeasy: Jeez dont tell me I'm miscounting again...;o( Hang on...

Nop- I'm right.

Enterprise - #508
Typhoon - #513
Ubivis - #514
Pazzer - #518

Thats L -2. My vote puts him at L -1
Ah yeah, I missed Enterprise's vote ... oh, the temptation to pull the trigger ...
Azarr: A random vote because I felt I had to do something, but didn't really have any suspects.
Sorry, but I can't see how you can read through all of these posts and not have any suspects.

I'm sticking with my vote.
enterprise2004: Sorry, but I can't see how you can read through all of these posts and not have any suspects.

What I meant was that I have do not have any suspects I can say for sure are mafia. Everyone are suspects.
enterprise2004: Sorry, but I can't see how you can read through all of these posts and not have any suspects.

Azarr: What I meant was that I have do not have any suspects I can say for sure are mafia. Everyone are suspects.
Azarr, you're at L-1 - claim time!
I am the School Janitor.
Azarr: I am the School Janitor.
Which tells us nothing. I'm not gonna ask if its a vanilla role or anything like that, I just think you possibly haven't done yourself any favours with that claim. If you're Town, stop us Lynching you!! You don't seem all that bothered to me...!!