It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Typhoon45: More like Mafia Janitor
Well beggar me - didnt even know there was a Mafia Janitor role. Is there an equivalent town??
Robbeasy: Well beggar me - didnt even know there was a Mafia Janitor role. Is there an equivalent town??
What use could that possibly be? Town needs to learn every possible piece of information from every death. I don't see how it could be useful.. unless you mean more like the forensic investigator.
Typhoon45: More like Mafia Janitor
Oh, good find! If he does indeed turn out to be mafia, then well played!
Ubivis protect Typhoon instead of me.
Interesting.
And again,
No kill = doctor succeeded, doctor not roleblocked.
Ubivis isn't dead. Were you roleblocked, Ubivis? Who did you target?

Typhoon and pazzer, who did you target and what happened?
very interesting. I was going to protect pazzar. As I said before I am still supicious of Typhoon and because of that (and pazzar would have the stronger ability), I selected him.

No, I have not been roleblocked, and I would say that if we really have a roleblocker in the Mafia, they would have roleblocked pazzar instead of me.
Ubivis: very interesting. I was going to protect pazzar. As I said before I am still supicious of Typhoon and because of that (and pazzar would have the stronger ability), I selected him.

No, I have not been roleblocked, and I would say that if we really have a roleblocker in the Mafia, they would have roleblocked pazzar instead of me.
I would have thought you would be blocked - surely a kill is worth more to them than whatever a Cop or Tracker would find out?!! Who the hell was roleblocked then? Perhaps there isn't a roleblocker?! That would mean Typhoon has a few questions to answer , methinks....

Whatever - a good night for Town. And we needed it as well. Now lets get to the bottom of these three power role claimants shall we?

First theory of the day then - as Jess said, no kill means doc succeeded, which means doc wasn't roleblocked.

2 main things spring to mind.

Ubivis - isnt a Doctor. Mafia didnt block the Doc - because they dont know who he is!

or

Mafia dont have a roleblocker - which means Typhoon is lying.

or (just thought of a third one)

Mafia deliberately avoided blocking (supposed) power roles hoping to get lucky with kill, and cause more confusion today.

I suppose we wait for Typhoon and Pazzer now and see what they have to say about the night....
Ubivis: very interesting. I was going to protect pazzar. As I said before I am still supicious of Typhoon and because of that (and pazzar would have the stronger ability), I selected him.

Robbeasy: I would have thought you would be blocked - surely a kill is worth more to them than whatever a Cop or Tracker would find out?!! Who the hell was roleblocked then? Perhaps there isn't a roleblocker?! That would mean Typhoon has a few questions to answer , methinks....

Whatever - a good night for Town. And we needed it as well. Now lets get to the bottom of these three power role claimants shall we?

First theory of the day then - as Jess said, no kill means doc succeeded, which means doc wasn't roleblocked.

2 main things spring to mind.

Ubivis - isnt a Doctor. Mafia didnt block the Doc - because they dont know who he is!

or

Mafia dont have a roleblocker - which means Typhoon is lying.

or (just thought of a third one)

Mafia deliberately avoided blocking (supposed) power roles hoping to get lucky with kill, and cause more confusion today.

I suppose we wait for Typhoon and Pazzer now and see what they have to say about the night....
There's a fourth possbility - the mafia might just have decided to not kill anyone in effort to cause more confusion?
Damnation: There's a fourth possbility - the mafia might just have decided to not kill anyone in effort to cause more confusion?
Is that an option?
Damnation: There's a fourth possbility - the mafia might just have decided to not kill anyone in effort to cause more confusion?
nmillar: Is that an option?
I'm not sure, but it might be? I suppose only the mafia and Damuna would know, but as we don't, we can only speculate.
nmillar: Is that an option?
I can't believe they would pass up on a chance to kill someone, just to confuse things a bit more?? Makes no sense to me.
Robbeasy: I can't believe they would pass up on a chance to kill someone, just to confuse things a bit more?? Makes no sense to me.
Just so, it makes no sense - isn't that the point of confusion?

I agree, the best option would be to kill someone off, but don't lay off possibilities just because we don't think them so.
Yes, If I were Mafia, I would always kill someone at night as well, just to lower the possibility to get lynched during the day.

Makes me think, that they tried to kill Pazzer.
He made the mistake to post, that I should protect Typhoon. Made my position a bit difficult, as everyone know this. I first was up to protect someone completely different, but recided that choice after his post.

Typhoon was a No-Choice for me, as I still do think that he is Scum. Why shall I protect someone who is Mafia in my eyes?
Guys... I know that this is going to sound ridiculous, and I know that none of you will believe me... but...

I was roleblocked last night.
nmillar - yesterday you were pretty sure Pazzer was scum - has what happened overnight changed that view at all.??

@Typhoon - roleblocked again! That is either truth, or one hell of a play by you. Mind you, I still wanna wait for Pazzer before any conclusion drawing is made...