It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want free Microsoft points, pelase!
Post edited March 23, 2012 by wizisi2k
id like to take those 4 remaining spots

so.....

1.I want free Microsoft points please!
2.I want free Microsoft points please!
3.I want free Microsoft points please!
4.I want free Microsoft points please!

:P
eny4lios: You make us puppets :D lol

I Want Free Microsoft Points Please!
xXShaddowTXx: Lol, but what if you win now because you're number nine instead of five hmmm? :P
5 or 9 doesnt matter :)

thanks for the giveaway
Gazoinks: Sorry, I realized I posted with the wrong account. Can you count this account instead if adamcampb?

If it helps: I want free Microsoft points please!
You know that the points are attached to an XBL account, not a GOG account right? It wouldn't matter what account you use..... odd though that you even have two.
Yeah, I know, I just didn't want to have scattered posts from two different accounts floating around (plus since it's not actually my account, I'd probably miss the PM if I won). The other account is actually my dad's, he was apparently logged in on my computer for some reason.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Gazoinks
Lol :) This is a great turnout! Can't wait to see who wins!

4 More spots are up for grabs so post quickly guys!!!

I have 360 points and it's annoying me.
3 More Spots!!! :)
xXShaddowTXx: It's not for the PC, it's for the Xbox 360's Xbox Live Marketplace.
actually for Microsoft Flight you have the option to make a purchase in MS points OR cash. I would imagine the same is true for everything up there
"I Want Free Microsoft Points Please!"
:D
Surprisingly there are still 2 more spots available!
I DON'T Want Free Microsoft Points! Because first, I need a console :)
Oooookaaaay.

Last spot!!!! :D :D
Come on! One more person for the Free 100 Microsoft Points Giveaway!! :D