It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

World of Goo.
but i still want to collect more goo to build up my tower...
Company of Heroer + opposing fronts, though I still play it to get the remaining medals, Dawn of War: Winter Assault and Guild Wars: Prophecies and Nightfall storyline, if it counts.
I just finish freespace silent treat
The last mission took me 1h30 of shoothing at the cruiser to destroy it!! crazy!!
I finished Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason. Pretty good, actually.
So far, I've finished only three. Here I sorte them by quality, in ascending order.
Red Alert 3
Really, what was that? Ok, I know the time travel is bizarre and stuff. But RA1 was pretty serious, RA2 was a nice parody: of American overesteemed patriotism, their supposed patheticism, politicians doing nothing besides talking nice and looking good. Of Soviets blinded by their ideology, going with force rather than careful planning etc... I'm sure those are clear to everyone who played it. But RA3 just crosses the line of bizarrity. Everyone is overacting. In the end it gives the effect of some large-scale war comedy, which is certainly NOT in the spirit of series. More like (duh!) Yuri's Revenge, with Hollywood's actors spearheading GI assault...
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Being a fan of Marvel comic books in the past, I gave it a try. Gameplay is impressive, combos on both horizontal and vertical surfaces are looking great and are a pleasure to use against enemies. Nothing remarkable around the storyline, which got more duller as closing to an end.
F.E.A.R.
Now, this was a killer. I couldn't even dream of playing it on my comp back in 2005. Shame, since the game is truly wonderful. The scenes are getting a little bit boring towards the end, but climax is still there. It gave me creeps in every violent accord, every light shaking, every noise comming through comm. I feared it and enjoyed a lot at the same time. Storyline, albeit late in the game i could pretty much anticipate what'll happen next, still were making sense and was interesting to keep track of it. Above it all, I can really see an idea behind F.E.A.R. People at Monolith knew what they wanted to do and they did it. I got no feeling of playing game made for an order, by people who don't really care about it and just want to get their salary. Now I am waiting for ordered Project Origin...
Sam and Max: Ice Station Santa. It's the only episode I have; it came with the Wallace & Gromit subscription, of course. I enjoyed it.
I finished Mirror's Edge and Dawn of War II yesterday.
Thar: Red Alert 3
Really, what was that? Ok, I know the time travel is bizarre and stuff. But RA1 was pretty serious, RA2 was a nice parody: of American overesteemed patriotism, their supposed patheticism, politicians doing nothing besides talking nice and looking good. Of Soviets blinded by their ideology, going with force rather than careful planning etc... I'm sure those are clear to everyone who played it. But RA3 just crosses the line of bizarrity. Everyone is overacting. In the end it gives the effect of some large-scale war comedy, which is certainly NOT in the spirit of series. More like (duh!) Yuri's Revenge, with Hollywood's actors spearheading GI assault...

That's about what I thought after the tutorial missions of RA3... good thing I didn't buy the game. Personally I think RA2 was the best game in the series yet, at least the most fun one.
I liked RA1, it had a good story with an interesting premise
RA2 was okay, too much repetition interrupted by a few cool set pieces
RA3's demo reminded me of a saturday morning cartoon only with scantily clad women trying to distract you from how little else there was
Finished Saints row (once patched was a fun game)
and red alert 3. ending better than tiberium wars.
Just finished world in conflict. good game. too short though. They should have added soviet campaign.
good thing i didn't buy it on release.
finished CoD4 last night
I just finish Freespace 2 from Gog... One of the best game story I ever play.
The Shivans are too powerfull!!
I just finished Wallace & Gromit: Fright Of The Bumblebees
Finished F.E.A.R. 2 before the patches. Damn movie grain and widescreen was pure crap, and it just far too easy, even on the hardest difficulty.
Started on a second play through now, as I can play in full screen, without movie grain, and the difficulty is supposedly upped.