It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RPG and similar
Gothic
Arx Fatalis
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption
Divine Divinity
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (PS2)
Space Funeral (free)

Adventure
Sanitarium
Syberia
Syberia 2
Dark Fall: The Journey
The Book of Unwritten Tales
The Whispered World
Ben There, Dan That
Time Gentlemen Please!
The Shivah
The Blackwell Legacy
Samorost 1 & 2
Puzzle Agent
Trauma
The Marionette (free)
Digital - A Love Story (free)
Dirty Split (free)
The White Chamber (free)
Big Time Monkey (free, German only)
Technobabylon 1 & 2 (free)
Cayanne Pepper (free)
Nanobots (free)
... and a few shorter AGS adventures

Other
Castle Crashers (XBox 360)
The Hobbit (PS2)
Psychonauts (ok, not quite but I doubt I will finish the last level any time soon, if ever :( )
VVVVVV
Frozzd (free)
Terry Cavanagh's Pathways (free) :D
... and probably a few other short and experimental freeware titles I forgot.
Post edited February 12, 2013 by Leroux
What have I done lately...

Assassin's Creed Revelations
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2
Played a campaign and a full round of galactic conquest on Star Wars: Battlefront II. I'd even try a little multiplayer, but I can't find any servers with a good ping for me. Well, that's it, then.

Games finished so far:
World of Goo, Samorost 1 and 2, Gish, Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura, Tron 2.0, Beneath a Steel Sky, Lugaru HD, Enclave, Chrome: Specforce, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Red Baron, Outcast, The Witcher, The Ur-Quan Masters, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, The Last Express, LOTR: The Return of the King, The White Chamber, Crusader: No Remorse, Gemini Rue, Assassin's Creed, Tank Universal, Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Post edited December 12, 2011 by Dragobr
I finished Eschalon Book 1 Yesterday. Great game for a short turn based RPG. It is a slow paced, yet challenging game. I found it fun and I will play through a couple more times with different character classes. If you enjoy RPG's I recommend this game to you!
Starting Book 2 now :).
I found GOG and therefore have played a lot of great classics!! Gothic 1 is the best of them i've finished (haven't completed 2 yet but I actually like the first more) amazing game with greatest setting ever! Just bought a few more games from the winter sale to complete this vacation!
Just finished on the PC:
Homefront.

So far, I've finished this year on the PC [from newest completion to first completion]:
Homefront;
Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road.
Dead Island;
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution;
Borderlands -> first time this year & first time ever as Brick, 3ird time finishing BL in my lifetime;
Dead Rising 2 -> Received Ending D on 10/23/2011 ;
Dungeon Siege III;
Wolfenstein [2009];
Duke Nukem Forever;
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta;
Fallout 3: The Pitt;
Bully: Scholarship Edition;
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood;
Fable III;
Deus Ex: Human Revolution;
Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues;
Fallout 3: Point Lookout;
Singularity;
Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance;
Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money;
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts;
Hydrophobia: Prophecy;
Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx;
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony;
Bulletstorm;
The Witcher 2;
Dragon Age 2;
Risen;
Two Worlds 2;
Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot];
Dead Space 2;
STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
Post edited December 17, 2011 by MysterD
Just beat Super Meat Boy.

That might have been some of the tightest platforming I have ever enjoyed.
Just finished on the PC:
Batman: Arkham City.

So far, I've finished this year on the PC [from newest completion to first completion]:
Batman: Arkham City.
Homefront;
Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road.
Dead Island;
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution;
Borderlands -> first time this year & first time ever as Brick, 3ird time finishing BL in my lifetime;
Dead Rising 2 -> Received Ending D on 10/23/2011 ;
Dungeon Siege III;
Wolfenstein [2009];
Duke Nukem Forever;
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta;
Fallout 3: The Pitt;
Bully: Scholarship Edition;
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood;
Fable III;
Deus Ex: Human Revolution;
Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues;
Fallout 3: Point Lookout;
Singularity;
Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance;
Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money;
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts;
Hydrophobia: Prophecy;
Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx;
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony;
Bulletstorm;
The Witcher 2;
Dragon Age 2;
Risen;
Two Worlds 2;
Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot];
Dead Space 2;
STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
orcs must die
dead island
And my video game beating spree continues with Alpha Protocol. Apparently, it's a game you either love or hate. Put me on the "love it" list.

The only real technical problem I found was the bugged mouse, but everything was fine with an Xbox 360 controller.

I believe many who tried to go stealth were frustrated, and I can see why, but I'm not a big fan of stealth games anyway, so I just put my skills into combat and went on with it whenever I got spotted..

Also, boss fights were annoying, but as seems to be the case with DXHR, they're not enough to bring the rest of the game down. Overall, I didn't think the gameplay was bad, and the story more than made up for any shortcomings.

Games finished so far:
World of Goo, Samorost 1 and 2, Gish, Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura, Tron 2.0, Beneath a Steel Sky, Lugaru HD, Enclave, Chrome: Specforce, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Red Baron, Outcast, The Witcher, The Ur-Quan Masters, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, The Last Express, LOTR: The Return of the King, The White Chamber, Crusader: No Remorse, Gemini Rue, Assassin's Creed, Tank Universal, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Alpha Protocol.
I finished Blackwell Legacy this afternoon. Took me about three hours and a hint to get through. But not bad.
Well, this year I've bought more games than I could finish (partly thanks to GOG's outrageous sales, and due to Fallout:NV, The Witcher 2 and Deus Ex: HR taking tons of time to enjoy), but here goes:

Aliens versus Predator
Assasin's Creed II
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Duke Nukem Forever
Far Cry 2
F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas (plus Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues)
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Postal 2 Complete
Raptor: Call of the Shadows
Runaway: Twist of Fate
Sam and Max Season 3 (Penal Zone, Tomb of Sammun-Mak, They Stole Max's Brain, Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, CIty that Dares not Sleep)
Sanitarium
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
The Witcher 2: Assasin's of Kings

Some afterthoughts:
- FNV: Honest Hearts DLC lags significantly behind the other 2 (haven't played Lonesome road yet), you won't lose much if you skip it

- Runaway 3 was a pleasant surprise. The gameplay improved alot and there was but one annoying puzzle that kept me stuck for more than a day. If you finished the first two and are hesitant to try this one - do it, it's only gonna get better.

- The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena is often overlooked but is an excellent and unique atmospheric fps with stealth, takedowns and rudimentary adventure elements believe it or not (well, mostly the Butcher Bay game that's also included).

- Kane & Lynch 2 was a letdown. I liked the first game, mainly for the story. The second game features questionable amateur video stylized graphics, the story is quite boring, the gameplay hasn't gotten any better and the ending is especially disappointing, imho.

- Aliens versus Predator was a letdown too. Though this one's prettier, I still feel that AvP 2 was a much better game.

- Call of Juarez 2 wasn't bad at all. If you liked the first, you'll love this one too (and seriously, how many games about cowboys do we get on PC these days, if you like westerns - can't go wrong with this one.

- Call of Pripyat is the most mature S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game out of the 3. It appears to me that the devs fnally achieved what they wanted to do in Shadow of Chernobyl but got crushed by their own ambitions back then. Here the world is downsized significantly, but all the things like monster life simulation work as they should (mostly), the quality of the quests and the main story is much better. If you have to choose 1 out of 3, pick this one (and then fall in love and play through the rest :)).

Overall, I think the best two games of the year by far were The Witcher 2 and Deus Ex: HR. I would give the crown to the Witcher 2 for being absolutely unique (and imo the best book/game universe integration I've seen) and setting the new standard for the RPG genre as a whole.
Post edited December 19, 2011 by garrus74
I've finished a grand ZERO. Too busy buying collecting them. And working to get enuf $$ to buy in next sale lol
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

I'm talking about the main quest only because there's still a lot to do
Other than the main quest I have only done The College of Winterhold questline

Happy holidays everyone
I've just finished Psychonauts. Man, what a game, what a game!! I thoroughly enjoyed it, from start to end, even if on a couple of occasions I spent more time than I should due to my lack of skills in the 3D platform games department!

But it is a well written, well realized game, with an interesting plot, lots of looney but fantastic characters ! Certainly the best game I've beaten this year !

Finished in 2011 so far (from oldest to most recent):

Orcs and Elves
Zeno Clash
Neverwinternights 2 original campaign
Mirror's Edge
Deathspank
Borderlands GOTY (original campaign)
Airport Mania
Serious Sam HD : First Encounter
Airport Mania 2
The Next Big Thing
Serious Sam HD : Second Encounter
Psychonauts

Now I might actually try to play The Witcher 2 ;)