It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally got around to playing Trine from the Humble FS Bundle back in October and my was it a fantastic game. Gorgeous environments and great gameplay mechanics really made this game a keeper. I can't really emphasize enough the vibrancy of the colors and the great music really helped sell the fantasy element of the game. The last level took me a few tries but the reward was definitely worth it.

I have also dived into Uplink. I've been locked out of my account twice already; the first time because I was caught earlier on in the game (I was not looking at my Trace Tracker enough) and the second time I was hacking into one of the ingame banks for financial information, and they traced me in a matter of seconds and it was all over. :(
However, it just makes me want to keep going back and trying to improve over the last time.
Just beat GTA IV: The Lost and Damned.
Gears of War 2... Bro.
Braid. I enjoyed worlds 2 & 3 but then it got too frustrating for me... and I'm won't talk about the story.
Starcraft (PC)
Starcraft: Brood War (PC)

Brood War starts off easy enough, but once you hit the last Protoss mission it gets brutal from there on out. I've completed both games many times before using cheats, but this is the first time I've managed without. Last time I tried I got steamrolled during the last mission of each campaign I attempted, so it's very satisfying to have managed to complete the games.
sebarnolds: Braid. I enjoyed worlds 2 & 3 but then it got too frustrating for me... and I'm won't talk about the story.
I didn't like the story, either. Then, I got the secret ending... Amazing how an extra scene or two can cause you to see the plotline in a completely different light. I kid you not: I went from "Meh, pretentious" to "This is brilliant" in the space of just a few minutes.
Post edited December 21, 2011 by Whitecroc
Finished the original Total Annihilation campaigns for both Arm and Core.

And then got totally crushed on the first mission for the Core Contingency Arm campaign. God, those naval battles drive me nuts - the ships are as maneuverable as giant piles of bricks.

Oh well, I guess I'll only be able to finish everything in the entire Total Annihilation Commander Pack next year.
Dead Space 2. Better than the first. Especially on PC. I'd certainly be interested in a third.
Persona 3 on PS2 (excl. The Answer). Started in 2011.
Just finished Bastion a couple days ago. Beautiful game, loved it. It was also cool to recognize the name of the creative designer/writer, who used to write reviews on Gamspot.
Bit.Trip Runner is down.
Whoa, I remember posting here at the beginning of this year... let's see what I have finished during all these months:

- Doom 3
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Killzone: Liberation
- Burnout: Legends (World Tour mode)
- Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport
- Ascension to the Throne
- Carmageddon
- Crashday
- Gladius
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- Flatout: Head On (career mode)

I think that's about it... still have like 1 chapter to beat in Icewind Dale and 1 mission to go in Heroes of Might & Magic, though not sure will make it this year (so many great games!).

EDIT - yeah, finished Icewind Dale! Now for Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster...
Post edited December 26, 2011 by Pustako
Warcraft 2: Battle.Net Edition (all four campaigns)

After watching the last game video yesterday, it was around 4:15AM. Damn! Once again I totally lost the sense of time, had to wake up around 8AM for work.

I don't remember exactly when I started it, many months ago anyway. I wanted to replay WC2 as I didn't play the expansion pack before. I enjoyed the game more than I anticipated or remembered, funny that.
Post edited December 28, 2011 by timppu
Oregon Trail (iPhone) - eh...

GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony - This episode was pretty excellent, I must say.
So after 3 attempts over several years, I finally reached the end of Planescape: Torment

I can see why its story gets so much praise.
So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III - VC
-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario Land II - GB
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Age of Wonders - PC (Med)
-Super Mario Sunshine - GC
-New Super Mario Bros - DS
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Spearhead - PC (Med)
-Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Breakthrought - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Airborne - PC (Med)
-Medal of Honor : Airborne - PC (Hard)
-Legend of Zelda : Link Awakenig - GB
-Red Faction - PC (Med)
-Age of Empire III - PC (Med)
-Red Faction II - PC (Med)
-Age of Empire III : The Warchiefs - PC (Med)
-New Super Mario Bros Wii - Wii
-Super Mario Galaxy II - Wii
-Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks - Ds
-Red Faction : Guerrilla - Pc (Med)
-Mario World II : Yoshi Island - Gba