It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
...and I've just completed the original Castlevania! Woo! Go me!

Now to figure out what classic console franchise to get acquainted with next. Mega Man? Metroid? Pokemon? Dragon Quest? Time will tell, people, time will tell...

I also expect to finish the DS version of Final Fantasy IV within the next couple of days.
Discworld Noir
Star Trek: Bridge Commander
Alan Wake
Alan Wake: The Signal
Alan Wake: The Writer

All awesome
Aliasalpha: Alan Wake: The Signal

All awesome
Are those addons good enough to go back to the game for if I've already completed the game?
Aliasalpha: Alan Wake: The Signal

All awesome
Ralackk: Are those addons good enough to go back to the game for if I've already completed the game?
It made me do it, I only played them for the first time today and enjoyed them both. They fit right into the game like episodes 7 & 8 (which they were) but I'd suggest playing the full game through from the start again before going for the DLC just to get a refresher on the story, the DLC uses a fair few story points from the main game as the basis for getting all weird & trippy.
Aliasalpha: It made me do it, I only played them for the first time today and enjoyed them both. They fit right into the game like episodes 7 & 8 (which they were) but I'd suggest playing the full game through from the start again before going for the DLC just to get a refresher on the story, the DLC uses a fair few story points from the main game as the basis for getting all weird & trippy.
Cool, I'll probably wait a while then until I forget more of the game and then go back and do it all. Do you know if those DLC's finish the story or is there more on the way in the future?
Aliasalpha: It made me do it, I only played them for the first time today and enjoyed them both. They fit right into the game like episodes 7 & 8 (which they were) but I'd suggest playing the full game through from the start again before going for the DLC just to get a refresher on the story, the DLC uses a fair few story points from the main game as the basis for getting all weird & trippy.
Ralackk: Cool, I'll probably wait a while then until I forget more of the game and then go back and do it all. Do you know if those DLC's finish the story or is there more on the way in the future?
Well they sold really well and I'm pretty sure that they credits said that alan wake would return and that phrase ties into the end of the second dlc so I'd say they're working on a sequel
Finished Mass Effect 2 after 60h. Was quite surprised by the game because i found its predeccesor quite dull and boring except for the dialouge scenes. ME2 is better in every aspect of the game. Sure, the overall story is nothing great but i liked how the developed the characters and their missions. Most of them were quite interesting. It was also nice to get twice the amount of playing time from ME2 than i did with ME1 without getting bored. Overall, i can surely recommend everyone to play ME2 and i´m eagerly waitimg for the third installment :)
2011:
The Longest Journey

Great game!
Quake 2

As bland as I remember from back in 98 or so when I played it last.
Continuing playing old classics, I just finished The Lost Vikings.
Brütal Legend (360).

Damn WoW for stealing my time during January. Also, I WANT A SEQUEL!
Two games I finished in january but forgot to post here;
R.A.D. - Thanks for the recommendation, Runehamster, the game is awesome!
Silent Hill - The first one (PS1).
I beat Kivi's Underworld last year (heh). Decent game, not great for replayability but decent. I very rarely beat games largely due to getting bored with one and then going to another. I still vow to get at least one character to lvl 100 in dins curse.
There's much to be said about how horrible life is, but at least I'm making some progress with my backlog.

Just beat Shatter