It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Supreme Commander 2.
Dawn of War 1 Default campaign
Two Worlds 2

And now:
Dragon Age 2

By god that game became a chore 3/4 of the way through

Gonna try Winter assault next <--- gonna try this again (for the third time)

Edit: pee'd of at WA so gonna install Venetica seeing as its been waiting for a few months, Dont have high hopes for it.
Post edited March 19, 2011 by reaver894
Just finished:
Dead Space 2

So far, I've finished this year:
Dead Space 2; STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
Another game wrapped up.

Ceville.

Pretty good adventure game on the whole. Some puzzles were a bit contrived and sometimes there wasn't a great sense of what you should be doing or why you're doing it. But that kind of goes with the territory.
Just finished DA2.

'So, are you going to side with the templars or the mages?'

'The Mages'

'The Mages'

'The Mages'

Ad infinitum.

Now, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed DA2, I found there to be a lot to like, but my goodness it gave me so many chances to change my mind even up to the end.
Adding DA2 to the list

Heavy Rain
God of War 2 (1 bugged out)
Dragon Age
Risen
Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2
Dragon Age 2 - not impressed
Final Fantasy XIII Is beat.
Post edited March 20, 2011 by Zchinque
Al1: Now, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed DA2, I found there to be a lot to like, but my goodness it gave me so many chances to change my mind even up to the end.
And even at the end...

*Spoiler*

Your choice didn't make a blind bit of difference.
Al1: Now, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed DA2, I found there to be a lot to like, but my goodness it gave me so many chances to change my mind even up to the end.
Delixe: And even at the end...

*Spoiler*

Your choice didn't make a blind bit of difference.
Exactly, pissed me off no end.
Broken Sword 2

Good sequel but as usual there are a couple of parts that there's no way you're supposed to figure out yourself.
King´s Bounty The Legend

Awesome game :)
I don't usually bother to play games long enough to actually *beat* them, playing until I get bored and then putting the game on my shelf, to return to when it interests me again.

That said, 2010 was a great year for me as far as beating games goes. This year, though, the only one I've beaten so far would be "Bayonetta." I never expected the game to be as addictive as it was.
I beat Dragon Age: Origins at four in the morning last week.
1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West- Xbox 360; 1/10/2011 8.5/10
2. God of War- PS3; 2/4/2011 8/10
3. Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1- PS3; 2/13/2011 6.5/10
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1- PS3; 2/22/2011 8.5/10
5. Dash and the Stolen Treasure- PC; 2/26/2011 7.5/10
6. Streets of Rage Remake- PC; 2/27/2011 6/10
7. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2- PS3; 3/1/2011 7/10
8. Fight Night Champion- PS3; 3/7/2011 8/10
9. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi- PC; 3/9/2011 8/10
10. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare- PS3: 3/23/2011 5.5/10 ( It is short as fuck, ends aburptly & is not very interesting)

*EDIT*
Wrong date
Post edited March 24, 2011 by Roberttitus
Well I finished Dragon Age 2 with the mage & rogue so thats all 3 characters done now. Bloody good game each way and I'm really looking forward to see how my actions carry over to #3
Battle: Los Angeles.
Fuck you, Battle: Los Angeles.

At least I didn't have to pay for it, thanks to my PlayPack.
Post edited March 23, 2011 by TheCheese33