It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sam and Max Season 2
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1

And now:
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Half-Life: Opposing Force

Pretty good expansion, nice new aliens to replace the marines as the most troublesome enemies.
kalirion: Half-Life: Opposing Force

Pretty good expansion, nice new aliens to replace the marines as the most troublesome enemies.
That was a good expansion. It's been a decade but I remember enjoying opposing frce more than the original. I still have the install discs for half-life and opposing force. I did lend out my official game and key so it's been registered on steam but hey I can still install it drm-free for single player.

I finished off Doom II : Hell on Earth. More challenging than Ultimate Doom, but the level design is better in Ultimate Doom. That said, the double shotgun alone makes the game worthwhile and a solid 9/10. I even (accidentally) found the secret exit to the bonus Wolfesntein level which was cool.
Post edited February 12, 2011 by Kabuto
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign

And now:
Supreme Commander 2.

Wasnt as bad as some forums had made out I did enjoy it had to turn the difficulty down for the first cybran mission but the rest was pretty good (Feel dirty for making that mission easier but it was pissing me off tried like 10 times on hard 10 on normal and had to put it to easy, unclean unclean)

Edit: Question is what next, I have Sup Com Gold sitting waiting and im being given the Dawn of War complete collection tomorrow from my other half. (Those are the main competitors)
Post edited February 13, 2011 by reaver894
apoc17: Just Finish Super Mario 64 for the first time
Fully finish as in 120 stars or just beat Bowser after 70 stars?

One thing that always bugged me about the game was the fact that you had to drain the moat to get the vanish cap making the outside castle look like crap all drained. After getting 120 stars a few times with my brother, I created a separate gamesave and set out to get all available stars possible without the vanish cap to preserve the moat. I recovered every possible star which I believe was 116 stars.
Post edited February 13, 2011 by Kabuto
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Everything the first game was and more. More creative puzzles and minigames, fun animal vehicles, more creation tools resulting in better user-generated content, genuinely funny moments, seriously everything good about the first one and more

God of War: Chains of Olympus - Very surprisingly good God of War experience on the PSP. Didn't think they could pull off the scale as well as they did. Rather short, but sweet.
Time for an update!

Games Completed in 2011:

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (PC)
Crysis (PC)
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (PC)
Mirror's Edge (360)
Ok... finished Serious Sam : The First Encounter. I played it a few years ago but I didn't finish it. Now that I bought it from GoG during Christmas sales, I decided to play it and to finish it. It... was... brutal... The last level is incrediblt difficult and I almost gave up. I enabled god mode but then later realized it should be possible, and so I went back in my savegames and finished it with no cheats. Luckily it keeps the ten last quick saves: it allows to choose wisely the restart point when dying.

Apart from that, I really enjoyed it, more than Painkiller: more colorful, cool story (humor)...

So far in 2011:
- Alpha Protocol
- Back to the Future EP1
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- Duty Calls
- Runaway 2
- Serious Sam 1st Encounter
- Velvet Assassin
Post edited February 15, 2011 by sebarnolds
apoc17: Just Finish Super Mario 64 for the first time
Kabuto: Fully finish as in 120 stars or just beat Bowser after 70 stars?

One thing that always bugged me about the game was the fact that you had to drain the moat to get the vanish cap making the outside castle look like crap all drained. After getting 120 stars a few times with my brother, I created a separate gamesave and set out to get all available stars possible without the vanish cap to preserve the moat. I recovered every possible star which I believe was 116 stars.
I am playing all the mario in the relaease order. I just pass the games. After I will return and do 100% of the game content when they will be all done. In last year I do all the zelda (16 games) and now im triying to done all can be done in thoses games.
Kabuto: Fully finish as in 120 stars or just beat Bowser after 70 stars?

apoc17: I am playing all the mario in the relaease order. I just pass the games. After I will return and do 100% of the game content when they will be all done. In last year I do all the zelda (16 games) and now im triying to done all can be done in thoses games.
All Zelda's? Whoa! That's some serious devotion. I mainly bought Ocarina of Time for show what with the gold cart and box. I've played some of it but it takes some serious devotion to just get through that gfame. And your telling me that you beat that and 15 others. I must award you the medal of gaming.
All Zelda's? Whoa! That's some serious devotion. I mainly bought Ocarina of Time for show what with the gold cart and box. I've played some of it but it takes some serious devotion to just get through that gfame. And your telling me that you beat that and 15 others. I must award you the medal of gaming.
Those games are amazing... all make whit passion and devotion from nintendo!

Found mario 64 ugly... but I know this is the first 3d console game ever so it have a excuse. But the gameplay was really good and make a exeptional platform game. I now playing it sequel Mario Sunshine. The graphics are really good for a game cube game.

There is the Zelda List and order I play (I don't finish those in 2011)

-The Legend of Zelda
-The Adventure of Link
-A link to the past
-Link's Awakening
-Ocarina of Time
-Majora's Mask
-Oracle of ages
-Oracle of Seasons
-Windwaker
-Master Quest
-Minish Cap
-4 Swords
-Twilight Princess
-Phantom Hourglass
-Crosbow Trainning (if you can call this a Zelda...)

Need to buy Spirit Track but I wait for a good deal !
I also wait for Skyward sword !

The 2 first of the list where the 2 harder games...
Post edited February 15, 2011 by apoc17
Droplitz

Ok, so the game doesn't have an actual campaign/story mode to finish, but I unlocked all the tables and got a minimum of 100k points on each one, so I'd say that counts :)
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition.

Damn the final boss in this game in a pain in the arse.
Finished Teen Agent and I didn't really like it. It has quite funny dialogs and story but the puzzles are horrible and too difficult. If you have other games on your todo list, skip it. Otherwise It might entertain you a few hours.

So far in 2011:
- Alpha Protocol
- Back to the Future EP1
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- Duty Calls
- Runaway 2
- Serious Sam 1st Encounter
- Teen Agent
- Velvet Assassin
Post edited February 17, 2011 by sebarnolds