It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enter for a chance to receive a bundle of 66 indie games!

With today's addition of FEZ the number of indie games in GOG.com catalog amounts to 66. It's a nice sounding number (about 2/3rds of 100!), so we thought celebration is in order. What better way is there to celebrate games, than by giving away free games? (Here's a hint: there is no better way.) So, for the next 6 days everyone gets the chance to enter our sweepstakes--and the prizes are truly sweet. One lucky person will receive an enormous bundle of all the 66 indie games from our catalog. Eleven more people will be awarded 6 indie games of their choice each. Here's how you enter:

Do you see the entry form below? All you need to do is provide us with your valid email address. That's it, you're in! You get exactly one entry in the sweepstakes. Optionally, you can make your chances better by doing two things for us: you can tweet about our sweepstakes for an extra entry (there's a Twitter field already filled out for you--if you don't want to tweet, make sure it's blank before submitting your entry), and notify your Facebook friends (a pop-up will pop-up upon completing the form). You'll be awarded an extra entry for every friend that enters from your referral. All this social-sharing is purely optional, of course.

Note: the sweepstakes entry is now closed. Winners will be contacted soon.
Post edited May 02, 2013 by G-Doc
011284mm: Free games? Count me in.

A quick question. If I were to win this, would this be a code that i could take what I do not already own, then pass on the rest?
Probably not.
Tried using Firefox and Chrome. still get the same pop up for twitter. maybe I entered and didn't realize.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Whitewraith
Interesting promo. I am also one of those individuals who is always weary about privacy issues but so far GOG has not disappointed me. Gonna give it a try and check for any unusual e-mail traffic increase down the line.
What is a "Woobox" anyway?
Google is your friend.
I entered my email address and pushed enter, then I hit cancel on the woobox thing. (seriously no way I would ever sign up for that, wow) I don't know if I'm entered or not as there is nothing that tells me one way or the other, but good luck to those who managed to enter, and thanks to GOG for running the contest.
This is broken for me. I don't have a Facebook account, so all I can do there is hit Cancel. This appears to prevent the Tweet and email entries from happening.

I hate being discriminated against due to the fact that I've opted out of using Facebook.

Tried with Firefox 17 ESR and IE 8.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by HunterZ
Do the email addresses seriously get put on a spamming list? I used my main email thinking GOG wouldn't let me down...
HunterZ: This is broken for me. I don't have a Facebook account, so all I can do there is hit Cancel. This appears to prevent the Tweet and email entries from happening.

I hate being discriminated against due to the fact that I've opted out of using Facebook.

Seconded. I do NOT have a Facebook account or twitter account and I scream discrimination at being told I need 1 to enter. Rules should be changed to say Facebook account required or contest adjusted so those of us on here without one can enter!
HunterZ: This is broken for me. I don't have a Facebook account, so all I can do there is hit Cancel. This appears to prevent the Tweet and email entries from happening.

wizisi2k: Seconded. I do NOT have a Facebook account or twitter account and I scream discrimination at being told I need 1 to enter. Rules should be changed to say Facebook account required or contest adjusted so those of us on here without one can enter!
Especially since they say the social aspect is optional in he first place. I tried twice to enter and of course now I've got damn facebook tracking cookies for the rest of the day.
I have a theory. Bold text is invisible. Let's try it.
Note: because the way the form works has created a little confusion: entering your email does, indeed, enter you to win. The form then auto-forwards on to Facebook, but you have no obligation to actually log in or authorize it. Your email address is entry enough.
I wonder where I copy pasted that text from. :p
Entered! (As far as I know, anyway)

Excellent sweepstakes, thanks GOG!
Adzeth: I have a theory. Bold text is invisible. Let's try it.
What text are you talking about? I don't see any copy-pasted text.
thebum06: What text are you talking about? I don't see any copy-pasted text.
O_O
Oh man. I'm gonna make so much money with them cryptography applications!
Note: because the way the form works has created a little confusion: entering your email does, indeed, enter you to win. The form then auto-forwards on to Facebook, but you have no obligation to actually log in or authorize it. Your email address is entry enough.
the 1 point is that after I hit enter it prompts me with a login screen so I cannot know if my entry was accepted. That is the problem we are complaining about