It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FoxySage: I got 70% on my test.
ddickinson: That's not a bad score, but what else do you expect from someone from Denmark. :-)

I scored 65%.
What doth this test of which thou speakest mayhaps be, and where yonder in the intertubes mayeth be found'st.

There is no such thing as too much Dark Souls.
77% Viking, hmm, should be higher.
ddickinson: The Viking Test: http://thevikingtest.com/test/index.php
I just squeaked into Valhalla with a rating of 55% Viking. Though the other half of my lineage is Sea Witch, so still pretty nice in the end.
ddickinson: That's true, and I'm not surprised that you knew that. I guess some may have worn them, probably as a sign of authority or title, but as you said, there is no real evidence to prove it.

Did you take the test? If so, what percentage Viking are you?

I got a bit carried away with my Secret Santa recipient. I tried to be good and set myself a limit, but I just couldn't help getting some extra gifts.
Ashamedly I took it, despite what I said about the illustrations...85%...at least some of the questions were historically accurate, even if the accompanying images were not.
moonshineshadow: 32% :D
That's a shame, no fighting and pillaging for you! You have to be 51% or greater to take part in Viking activities. :-)

Stilton: That's a pity, especially at this time of year, for those who would rather like to send you something...
I prefer to gift games much more than I do receiving them. Giving rather than taking, I guess that's why I was only 65% Viking. Plus there are many other lovely people here to gift games to, so it won't really matter if one person doesn't share her list.

The sad thing now is that I can't even risk asking about a game, just in case someone ninja gifts it to me. :-)
ddickinson: That's a shame, no fighting and pillaging for you! You have to be 51% or greater to take part in Viking activities. :-)

Stilton: That's a pity, especially at this time of year, for those who would rather like to send you something...
ddickinson: I prefer to gift games much more than I do receiving them. Giving rather than taking, I guess that's why I was only 65% Viking. Plus there are many other lovely people here to gift games to, so it won't really matter if one person doesn't share her list.

The sad thing now is that I can't even risk asking about a game, just in case someone ninja gifts it to me. :-)
So...uhm....what game would that be that you want to ask about :-)
ddickinson: That I am, good sir. :-)

If I share my wishlist, then people have a nasty habit of ninja gifting. Besides, I was kindly gifted a game by madth3 recently. That will teach me for mentioning an interest in a game while in this thread. :-)
A sensible atittude, some people might feel... "entitled" to something afterwards.

*nudge nudge wink wink.*

I'll let myself out.

I know what she means though, I just asked about Gabriel Knight in the thread, and a very nice person ninja-gifted it to me.

It makes everything look like technicolor cotton candy when it happens.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: That's a shame, no fighting and pillaging for you! You have to be 51% or greater to take part in Viking activities. :-)
pfff... then I am just going to play my games :P
FoxySage: I got 70% on my test.
ddickinson: That's not a bad score, but what else do you expect from someone from Denmark. :-)
Pfft, I got 83%. I'm so disappointed... now I don't get the horns.
Just 38%. Maybe that's the reason why I never have a viking in my party when I play RPGs.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by PaterAlf
ddickinson: The sad thing now is that I can't even risk asking about a game, just in case someone ninja gifts it to me. :-)
Well, it would be nice to have the chance to send something if you change your mind. Until then you could prefix game inquiries with 'I have this game already but haven't played it yet...' and hope someone doesn't send it to you ;-)
PaterAlf: Just 38%. Maybe that's the reason that I never have a viking in my party when I play RPGs.
Yeah, another not Viking member :D
j0ekerr: What doth this test of which thou speakest mayhaps be, and where yonder in the intertubes mayeth be found'st.

There is no such thing as too much Dark Souls.
The Viking Test: http://thevikingtest.com/test/index.php

IAmSinistar: I just squeaked into Valhalla with a rating of 55% Viking. Though the other half of my lineage is Sea Witch, so still pretty nice in the end.
Wait, you're in Valhalla? Who killed you? Did this slow paced Winter sale claim another victim? :-)

Ragnarblackmane: Ashamedly I took it, despite what I said about the illustrations...85%...at least some of the questions were historically accurate, even if the accompanying images were not.
Well it is only a bit of fun, I don't think the test is meant to be taken too seriously. That's a good score, 85%, one of the highest so far.

trentonlf: So...uhm....what game would that be that you want to ask about :-)
I'm not going to fall for that one. :-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah, another not Viking member :D
I can't imagine a Viking Cookie Monster. I'm not even sure the Vikings had cookies.
Stilton: Well, it would be nice to have the chance to send something if you change your mind. Until then you could prefix game inquiries with 'I have this game already but haven't played it yet...' and hope someone doesn't send it to you ;-)
Probably not going to happen, sorry. :-)

I have enough games to keep me occupied, and as I said, there are many other lovely people on here to gift to.