It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now, you've stocked up on games, enjoy your summer!

Time does fly when you're having fun! The 2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale is now over. Thanks for being with us! This was the most wide-spread, exciting, and varied promo we've had to date. We've offered you great discounts on 700+ games, 30 custom-tailored game bundles, a gaming knowledge contest, and four free game giveaways. We hope that gamers all over the world are set-up for the summer with DRM-Free games to enjoy wherever they may go on their vacation. We know we've had fun and judging from your enthusiastic feedback - so did you. We took notes on your praises, complaints, and suggestion to make the future sales even better. Thank you for being with us and making GOG.com even better, step by step. As for those of you who only now joined the biggest and merriest DRM-Free gaming community in the world: welcome and enjoy your stay. We'll do our very best to make it interesting for everyone!

The 2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale is now over, but that doesn't mean we don't have more excitement in store for you. Quite soon, you can expect news about GOG Galaxy, our up-and-coming DRM-Free online gaming platform, The Witcher Adventure Game, CD Projekt RED's newest addition to the gaming Witcherverse, and an interesting update on our planned Linux support. Not to mention some fantastic new releases coming your way… Truly, this is an exciting time to be a Gogger. Thank you for choosing to be one!
What were the game giveaways of the summer sale?
Free givaways wehre:
Magrunner dark pulse
Omerta city of gangsters
Torchlight
Still life 2
Alan wake - American nightmare
Post edited July 03, 2014 by Fonzman
Thank you, GOG... this has been an amazing sale with lots of really good games and a lot of fun for the dollar.
Can someone please post the gog-quiz or a link to it? I missed it sadly. :(
gamefood: Can someone please post the gog-quiz or a link to it? I missed it sadly. :(
They were video contests announced in GOG's facebook page and in Twitter where you had to identify five games in a quick video and send your answers by email. The first ten(?) correct answers got a code valid for a $9.99 game. The videos are not public in GOG's channel in youtube but the links were still in Facebook if you go back in time.
Post edited July 04, 2014 by madth3
gamefood: Can someone please post the gog-quiz or a link to it? I missed it sadly. :(
madth3: They were video contests announced in GOG's facebook page and in Twitter where you had to identify five games in a quick video and send your answers by email. The first ten(?) correct answers got a code valid for a $9.99 game. The videos are not oublic in GOG's channel in youtube but the links were still in Facebook if you go back in time.
Many thanks! :)
gamefood: Many thanks! :)
You know what? I had a few spare minutes and decided to collect the links to the videos.