It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

600+ games discounted by at least 50%, bundle deals up to 80% off, daily personal deals!

It is here: 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale on GOG.com! The biggest, the loudest, the most varied, and the most exciting sale we've ever done begins now. How big is it? There are way over 600 games from our catalog steadily discounted by at least 50%. How loud is it? Let's just mention the fact, that we're opening with a triple nuclear blast, giving away Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics for FREE the next 48 hours. How varied is it? On top of regular discounts you'll have daily deals including games presented by YouTube personalities, hot thematic bundles chosen each day by our dear users, offered with up to 80% discounts, and--finally--daily personal deals where you pick one of the special offers available to you, and you only. How exciting is it? Well, you probably get the idea by now. So, there you have it: time to save BIG on the best games in history, available DRM-free for Windows and Mac.

This holiday season, your GOG.com Winter Sale experience include the company of Jesse Cox, Force Strategy Gaming, Dodger from Press Heart to Continue, and the YogsCast team. Each day we mash-up a classic game (or games) with it's modern successors and offer them with high discounts, while our tube-casting friends explain why they consider such a blend interesting and worth playing.

2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale Video Recommendations playlist

Section updated: Don't forget about your gamer friends that may not know GOG.com yet! Sadly, for the sake of unburdening what servers we have, we had to turn off the option for gifting free games. But you can always just let them know they can sign up with GOG.com and claim a free gift of Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics. On top of that, when they register to our service, they'll receive all the 12 free games we add to all the newly-created accounts. That way your friends will start their adventure with GOG.com with a collection of 15 great games total already on their virtual shelves! Be kind, share the good news! :-)

We'd also like to remind you, that all purchases on GOG.com are now covered with our new 30-day Worldwide Money Back Guarantee, so your holiday gaming shopping spree is safer than it ever was before.

Worldwide Money Back Guarantee announcement video

Our 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale will last until Sunday, December 29, at 1:59PM GMT. Happy holidays from GOG.com team, everyone! And again, sorry for the server issues in the initial hours of our sale.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by G-Doc
grviper: So, there's no re-roll button if I don't have all three of the surprises?
no :

like i said ; it only works once if you have all them, if you have again all them at the second attempt , well clear your brouwser cache & restart the browser , to have a new chance :)

doing this you could try again & again till finding something you really want , which in the end defeats the idea of the surprise :D
Thanks.

Dammit, i was so hoping that bundle with Giana sisters will win. Hoped to get Giana DLC. Guess, i will get it as is then, for half of price.
mondo84: Not sure if mentioned yet, but I was browsing the catalog and noticed some of Daedalic's games are 75% off

The Whispered World - $2.49
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav - $4.99
Deponia - $4.99
A New Beginning - $2.49

I wonder how many other unadvertised discounts of more than 50% there are? I remember Trine was one at $0.99, and some games are 60%.
No surprise here, just remember Daedalic Weekly on Humble. There was Whispered world and A new beginning in 1$ tier. Deponia and Dark Eye was in 6$ tier.
Alright, another adventure games bundle for tomorrow! :-) Already have the Tex Murphy games, so I'm hoping the Wadjet Eye bundle will win (would love to play these, especially Gemini Rue and Primordia, they sound like very intriguing games!), but looks like Tex has taken the lead in the vote. No matter which one wins though, both are fantastic deals in their own right!

And not really my type of games, but I have to say that the youtube video for the recommended deal today is one of the most entertaining ones we've had so far. :-)
Another wallet safe day, waiting for a bundle with Children of the Nile or Entomorph...
Pica-Ludica: Rats, the Tex Murphy bundle is taking the lead. I love the genre itself, as well as film noir, but just can't stand FMV style. :/
The Tex Murphy games (excl. 1 and 2) are considered to be perhaps the best FMV games, as they separate the FMV from the gameplay unlike some other adventure games which combined them. If you're an adventure fan I'd recommend giving them a shot! The games are really funny and evoke the charm of classic noir.
Corwim: And not really my type of games, but I have to say that the youtube video for the recommended deal today is one of the most entertaining ones we've had so far. :-)
It's not my type of game either, so I wasn't going to watch the video today, but after reading your comment I went back to take a look. He pulls up the load screen Raptor: Call of the Shadows, and ... WOAH

I remember this game. I did not know that I ever played it, but apparently yes. It might in fact have single-handedly convinced me that I don't like scrolling shooters. And yet I feel the urge to buy it, just because everything about that game feels so familiar and it brings back a piece of my youth that I had forgotten existed.

It's a powerful force, nostalgia.
wackyanne: My only issue with the Winter Promo is that there is still no sign of a Sierra bundle :(
Having played through nearly every Quest since they were first released (though only about 2/3rds on legitimate copies), their existence was my whole reason for joining GOG months ago. I want to make myself an honest woman, relive my gaming glory days, and share them with my kids. However, I am also trying to be thrifty ;)
There is still time for the Sierra Quest Bundle to show up. If it is a no show, than I would be surprised as it has been part of every major sale so far. Like the previous major sales, there will be an encore day on the 29th. That leaves us with one more community deal left up to vote.

Just remember, if like previous Sierra Bundles from before, it will only bundle the Sierra Quest titles. Torin's Passage and the LSL games will not be a part of the bundle.
DyNaer: which in the end defeats the idea of the surprise :D
System Shock 2 two days in a row ruins the surprise (have it on Steam), stuff like Shuggy, I've had for ages from at least two bundles, ruins the surprise...
I guess tomorrow will be the repeat day for all the bundles that appeared after Solstice Festivmas. Today's recommended deal is the last one that needed to appear.

Or maybe GOG is planning something different? ;)
Sooo... that's Volgarr vs. Ghorpm, round 3 :D

I still have an issue with this game, as described here. But this time he brought a pack of friends and only VVVVVV is harmless (I own it already) so perhaps... Third time's a charm? Fortunately I still have some time to decide.
wtf? There's a news on gamestar.de (google translator link) that GOG will do a "Let's-Party-Promo" from December 31. - January 2. According to Gamestar, the promo will feature all the bundles that lost in the community vote.
Post edited December 27, 2013 by real.geizterfahr
real.geizterfahr: There's a news on gamestar.de (google translator link) that GOG will do a "Let's-Party-Promo" from December 31. - January 2. According to Gamestar, the promo will feature all the bundles that lost in the community vote.
YES! =) The bundles I want keep losing so I haven't bought anything yet.
joek0: There is still time for the Sierra Quest Bundle to show up. If it is a no show, than I would be surprised as it has been part of every major sale so far. Like the previous major sales, there will be an encore day on the 29th. That leaves us with one more community deal left up to vote.

Just remember, if like previous Sierra Bundles from before, it will only bundle the Sierra Quest titles. Torin's Passage and the LSL games will not be a part of the bundle.
I'm afraid there's no time for a Sierra Bundle, not unless GOG does something completely unexpected tomorrow which is the last day of the Sale - from the OP:
Our 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale will last until Sunday, December 29, at 1:59PM GMT.
This means the last day starts tomorrow Saturday, Dec 28 at 14:00 GMT and will run for 24 hours, thus ending on Sunday, Dec 29 at 13:59 GMT.

The Recommended Deals have run their course and tomorrow's (and last) Community Deal is currently on vote.

Speculation is that tomorrow's going to be similar to the 2013 Solstice Festivmas day.
real.geizterfahr: wtf? There's a news on gamestar.de (google translator link) that GOG will do a "Let's-Party-Promo" from December 31. - January 2. According to Gamestar, the promo will feature all the bundles that lost in the community vote.
That's a very good news indeed! Did somebody make a list of those deals that lost?