It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just noticed a very odd indication

i belief i bought about 20 2019 released games so far

13 games on steam ( shown in the attachement )

1 game on gog counts as 2019 released, early acces at that namely foundation

and 2 games on epic, mechwarrior 5 and control

Was 2019 also that bad for you? or is it a sign of aging?
Attachments:
mechwarrior 5 ?:O oh no
but why?
20 games are more than enough
If 20 games is bad, then what's good for you? O_o
20 games is bad for you ? then don't play games anymore
Orkhepaj: mechwarrior 5 ?:O oh no
but why?
20 games are more than enough
mw5 ish cool!
Frozen: If 20 games is bad, then what's good for you? O_o
yea well..... of course i do a lot discounted
burbigo3: 20 games is bad for you ? then don't play games anymore
i'm not sure i understand you exactly
Radiance1979: yea well..... of course i do a lot discounted
Maybe that's the reason. Games from 2019 are too new to get a good discount :P
Zero. I purchased an almost 19 years old game from 2020 though... Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

ps. I don't know how many games from 2019 I own, since I grabbed some freebies.
Radiance1979: yea well..... of course i do a lot discounted
Frozen: Maybe that's the reason. Games from 2019 are too new to get a good discount :P
yea but to be honest, i can't even remember a single title released i would like to see

i belief it was the year of sekiro and red dead 2, strategy and rpg wise i'm almost 100% certain there is nothing i would like to see either
WWE 2K20 & NBA 2K20 are probably the only games I got that were released in 2019, and those were in the 2K games bundle. I generally wait a few years and buy them when they're cheaper. I do plan on buying Saints Row 3 remaster, Hitman 3, Cyberpunk 2077 & Crysis remastered pretty soon though. 3 games I know will get hundreds of hours each, so I don't mind paying close to full retail for them and I do like the look of Cyberpunk 2077, but will wait until it's actually released.
Post edited September 07, 2020 by Jiggles262
It's just a matter of taste.
I loved Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Resident Evil 2, The Outer Worlds and River City Girls.
Devil May Cry 5, Blacksad: Under the Skin and Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York were good and I still need to play Disco Elysium, Borderlands 3, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Control, Slay the Spire, Remnant: From the Ashes, Outer Wilds, The Surge 2, Code Vein, Indivisible, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled and Untitled Goose Game.

Damn... 2019 in video games was awesome!
burbigo3: 20 games is bad for you ? then don't play games anymore
Radiance1979: i'm not sure i understand you exactly
Odds seem tipped toward it being a bot account, so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over understanding it.
Radiance1979: i'm not sure i understand you exactly
TheMonkofDestiny: Odds seem tipped toward it being a bot account, so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over understanding it.
Can't even imagine this to be a bot, might as well prepare for the time we need to subject everyone to that test to indicate it might be human or artificial!
Frozen: It's just a matter of taste.
I loved Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Resident Evil 2, The Outer Worlds and River City Girls.
Devil May Cry 5, Blacksad: Under the Skin and Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York were good and I still need to play Disco Elysium, Borderlands 3, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Control, Slay the Spire, Remnant: From the Ashes, Outer Wilds, The Surge 2, Code Vein, Indivisible, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled and Untitled Goose Game.

Damn... 2019 in video games was awesome!
I'm so jealous -O.O-

at least there is banner maids still to try :p
Post edited September 07, 2020 by Radiance1979
Radiance1979: Can't even imagine this to be a bot, might as well prepare for the time we need to subject everyone to that test to indicate it might be human or artificial!
I want to be wrong about it and it's just a person from Algeria who speaks French as their primary language, but a Google search of their username turns up a lot of suspect forum accounts with equally dubious 1-2 posts on each that make it look like some account a person is grooming for some future spam bombings.
One of the most recent game I have purchase so far is We are Dwarves from 2016 and that's only because of the current -95% discount lol

I guess you could call me a "cheapskate gamer" but I never buy a game that is not at least 75% off. I hate seeing that I could have saved money on a game by waiting a little more so I'm preventing myself from buying everything that catch my eye. It also give me more time to actually play and fully enjoy my GOG library.
Post edited September 07, 2020 by Sildring
Sildring: One of the most recent game I have purchase so far is We are Dwarves from 2016 and that's only because of the current -95% discount lol

I guess you could call me a "cheapskate gamer" but I never buy a game that is not at least 75% off. I hate seeing that I could have saved money on a game by waiting a little more so I'm preventing myself from buying everything that catch my eye. It also give me more time to actually play and fully enjoy my GOG library.
oke oke, but honest, there are enough opportunities for accessing game keys for around that percentage of discount? at least if you don't mind adding games to your steam library

anyway while i do value your sentiment my aim was more at looking if others felt that 2019 has been a weak game year overall