It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi All,

Just trying to install patch 1.03 for Witcher 3 and it's giving the error game installation not found, please reinstall. When it first installed it automatically put the game on C:\ (which I didn't want, why wasn't the option to change available!?!?) so I manually moved the installation to another driver, obviously this is causing the problem with the patches - any ideas how to fix?
HELP i'm new to this so be gentle... when i try to install the witcher 3 the install screen says i have some files missing....how do i down load it again as gog does not even notice my download on my hard drive??
Great
jackiekorkywade: HELP i'm new to this so be gentle... when i try to install the witcher 3 the install screen says i have some files missing....how do i down load it again as gog does not even notice my download on my hard drive??
Are you using Galaxy?
faxfan2002: Hi All,

Just trying to install patch 1.03 for Witcher 3 and it's giving the error game installation not found, please reinstall. When it first installed it automatically put the game on C:\ (which I didn't want, why wasn't the option to change available!?!?) so I manually moved the installation to another driver, obviously this is causing the problem with the patches - any ideas how to fix?
You can change the installation directory. When installing the game with a regular setup file, you will find it under "Options". In Galaxy, you have to click on the little gear icon towards the left to open the settings and change the "Install game to" setting.

Moving the game files may have caused a discrepancy with the registry or other files which still assume the game to be in its original directory. I'm not entirely sure what you could do other than reinstalling it.
jackiekorkywade: HELP i'm new to this so be gentle... when i try to install the witcher 3 the install screen says i have some files missing....how do i down load it again as gog does not even notice my download on my hard drive??
Maybe this post I made earlier could help.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by InfraSuperman
gunsynd: Are you using Galaxy?
its just on my hard drive if i use galaxy it says code already used...i just downloaded it to my hard drive
gunsynd: Are you using Galaxy?
jackiekorkywade: its just on my hard drive if i use galaxy it says code already used...i just downloaded it to my hard drive
Well,it must be installed.Galaxy is still a beta and has a few bugs.