It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The season is filled with rush, last-minute shopping, last-minute cooking, your family coming over and commenting on your choice of a couch… We get it, really. That’s why we decided to reach out with a helping hand!

Our Winter Sale is filled to the brim with titles discounted as much as 90% off, as well as a variety of theme collections - all that, for you, our community, and your loved ones, to be able to find just the right gaming gifts! Sometimes though, we know, we know, the holiday fever makes your brain ooze out through your ear, and even with colorful offers, discounts, you just can’t decide.

Why not take a quiz, then?

With a few simple clicks, you’ll learn which games you should gift to your close ones! Say goodbye to the last-minute brainstorming, just check out the GOG quiz!
Yes, because a quiz is what I have always wanted to do in a Winter Sale... *clap clap* Releases GoG! RELEASES! You started off Monday with a bang and somewhat Tuesday. Hope more or better are coming.

....I think I smell Dawn of War??? Me hope.
TheCleaner517: ....I think I smell Dawn of War??? Me hope.
That's probably the smell of roast turkey, potatoes and the after burn of crackers being pulled...
Post edited December 21, 2022 by Trooper1270
Trooper1270: ...the after burn of crackers being pulled...
We'd probably have to import Christmas crackers.
Wish I had someone to gift games, ha. I can gift games myself, I guess.
Actually this is a nice idea, I just wished it woiuld have been taken a bit mor seriously. Some question where to outlandish to really relate to a real person.
But it worked out, I got a proposel that actually made sense, unfortunately he already owns the game...