It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s the last few days of our Winter Sale! You still have time to browse more than 4500 titles with discounts as high as -90%, so make sure not to miss any occasions - Winter Sale ends on January 2nd, 11 PM UTC.

But even if it's just the last few days left, it doesn’t mean that we are gonna slow down. We hope you are ready for another giveaway!

For the next 72 hours (until January 2nd, 2 PM UTC) make sure to grab your free copy of Daymare: 1998 – awesome third-person survival horror with hardcore survival mechanics and hard to kill enemies. It requires a strategic approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character point of view on the story, revealing a deep and obscure lore.

We hope all of you enjoy the discounts, bundles, contests, giveaways, collection and every other thing that we’ve prepared for you during this Winter Sale. Have a good one!
eiii: Although reading "hardcore" survival mechanics I'm not sure if this is a game for me.
Pfft. I don't even know what they mean by that. The gameplay is not all that different from the RE series (4-6 mostly). So if you're familiar and good with that you should be totally fine.
Post edited December 31, 2022 by P-E-S
Thank you Invader (and publisher/s) & GOG for the gift! This one was an unexpected one, and very welcome.

I wish you all, GOG and fellow players a good New Year's Eve and also an even better 2023 full of great releases (DOW? Mechwarrior series? MechCommander? ehh Crescent Hawk's Inception? Diablo 2? lol at least these days we can dream, right?)

Happy 2023 for everyone :)
Post edited December 31, 2022 by Kakarot96
rjbuffchix: ... this giveaway reminds me it is also available DRM-free on Zoom-Platform. Arguably it is the biggest scale release there so I wonder if this move to have it free here was intentional by GOG to try and hurt them as a competitor? ...
I don't really think so. Daymare is one of the priciest games on Z-P but isn't even in the top 100 bestselling titles there.
Thanks for all the excellent gifts.
Thank you, GOG!
The series of gifts was really awesome this year!
this is the coolest free giveaway you've ever done. thanks a million!
rjbuffchix: ... this giveaway reminds me it is also available DRM-free on Zoom-Platform. Arguably it is the biggest scale release there so I wonder if this move to have it free here was intentional by GOG to try and hurt them as a competitor? ...
tfishell: I don't really think so. Daymare is one of the priciest games on Z-P but isn't even in the top 100 bestselling titles there.
Interesting, I did not know that! I would think that with the giveaway here, it won't be becoming a bestseller there anytime soon, but who knows, and I don't mean to veer off-topic or anything. I'm interested in what I consider big releases being available DRM-free and I consider Daymare a big release, so it is cool to see it around and getting shine.
Thank you GOG and studios/publsihers: Invader Studios / Destructive Creations, All in! Games.
Thank you for another game.
And... once more, thanks for another giveaway. Quite generous of you.

;]

I'm quite grateful for Ghost of a Tale and Worms Revolution, but also for any and all other giveaways of course!
Post edited December 31, 2022 by Waganari
A mnie z jakiegoś powodu wywala do strony głównej, gdy próbuję odebrać tą grę...
A game replicating PS1 graphics yet it's 22GB in storage? Hmmm...

This reminds me of when the King's Quest Collection was released back in 2006 and everybody was annoyed that a collection of games that shouldn't take up any more than 100MB took up over 1GB of storage.
pferreira1983: A game replicating PS1 graphics yet it's 22GB in storage? Hmmm...

This reminds me of when the King's Quest Collection was released back in 2006 and everybody was annoyed that a collection of games that shouldn't take up any more than 100MB took up over 1GB of storage.
These are not PS1-era graphics. I'm not sure why you would think that. It appears to be in the vein of oldschool 90s survival games but not in the sense of having the same tech, it runs on Unreal Engine 4 after all.
pferreira1983: A game replicating PS1 graphics yet it's 22GB in storage? Hmmm...
Poster is probably still using Windows ME......
Post edited January 02, 2023 by u2jedi
Hmm.. I tried to get the game for free, but instead I got charged the amount for the game? Am I getting scammed on here or is there some sort of mistake here?