It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enotria: The Last Song
"An Action RPG Souls-Like set in a fantasy world based off Italian folklore and culture. It is defined as a Souls-Like but unlike other souls-likes, we are depicting a world based off Italian summer.
The Universe is a Story, which unfolds and weaves the ever-changing tapestry, making up Reality Itself. Until a group of extraordinary individuals, used the power of the Story to trap it on paper – creating the Canovaccio.
Captured in the Canovaccio, the world has since degraded, becoming an empty – yet beautiful – husk…", developed by Jyamma Games
Website
Gameplay Reveal
Project Galieo and Summer-souls: Piecing together the lost secrets of Enotria
Pizza Tower
Post edited March 21, 2023 by apfelnymous
Witches of the New World
"An upcoming single-player, action/horror, souls-like video game, created in Unreal Engine 5, and set in the late 17th century, during the height of the witch hunting craze. Fight the forces of darkness as witchfinder Jedediah Hopkins and decide the fate of Salem's soul as well as your own.", developed by Horizontal Entertainment
Reveal Teaser Trailer
Luna Abyss
"A narrative-driven, first-person action-adventure game. Discover a vast, derelict colony; deep within the belly of an ominous mimic moon. Fight twisted cosmic horrors in intense, fast-paced, bullet-hell combat.", developed by Bonsai Collective
Announcement Trailer
Gameplay
World Showcase Trailer
Chronicles of 2 Heroes: Amaterasu's Wrath
"An intense 16-bit action platformer inspired by masterpieces like The Messenger and Ninja Gaiden on the NES. This epic quest features Metroidvania elements and a singular mechanic: you can switch in real-time between the two main characters! Ayame and Kensei have unique, surprising combat styles that you will need to master to save feudal Japan from Amaterasu’s wrath. Everything is boosted by outstanding pixel art and a memorable chiptune soundtrack.", developed by Infinity Experience, published by Catness Game Studios
Crowdfunding Campaign Trailer
Release Date Trailer
Swedrami: Bloodhound
"A horror fantasy world, a pastiche of the best and most iconic thriller movies and First Person Shooter games. Experience the relaxing arcade smashing of enemies with a bit of thrill with 10 different weapons to the accompaniment of Heavy Metal music. Randomized spawn of enemies, the player never knows what awaits him around the corner. Linear gameplay that is never the same.", developed by Kruger and Flint Productions (ex-Dying Light 2, ex-Witchfire and ex-Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)
Demo Trailer
First Day in Hell - Official Gameplay Trailer
Whatever happened to Celeste?
Stray

Why? However many games involving cats you think I have or I actually have, it's just not enough. I need more and by more, I specifically need the ones where the player character is a cat.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uP2MyUL49s
Swedrami: Aliens: Dark Descent
"An enthralling single player squad-based action game set within the iconic Alien franchise. Drop into an original story where players will lead a squad of marines in real-time combat (inspired by tactical and CRPG games) against the deadliest creature mankind has ever faced.", developed by Tindalos Interactive (Battlefleet Gothic: Armada & Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2), published by Focus Entertainment
Reveal Trailer
Commented Gameplay Trailer
TheBigCore: Whatever happened to Celeste?
I think Maddy forgot about gog.
Towerfall hasn't been discounted in years (on gog), while Steam had it discounted multiple times.
Post edited March 23, 2023 by NuffCatnip
Project Sphinx
"A first-person puzzle-solving game, in which you're a robot with a mission on a space station. And like any great robot, you're going to have to explore, teleport and ricochet your way around the base, in which each room and corridor is a puzzle to solve.", developed by Blockout Team, published by Awaken Realms
Gameplay Trailer
Post edited March 24, 2023 by Swedrami
Hydroneer
Raft
Teardown
Into The Flames
Post edited March 25, 2023 by Willow0349
Brigand: Oaxaca

"Brigand: Oaxaca is a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico. The story will take you from a banana plantation into dark toxic caverns, to the sprawling city of Pochutla, to the flooded coastline, to deadly demon-infested jungles, and more."

It´s like a low budget Deus Ex in Mexico. Good reviews on steam. The developer submitted the game to GOG a couple of times, but to no avail.

Here's the wishlist link:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/brigand_oaxaca
CyberBobber: Path of Exile? I played to 94, sadly I had to call quits, currency grind is too much for me.
I re-entered after a long hiatus because I was given a more powerful PC last year, but the resolution refused to cooperate and I couldn't see anything clearly. A pity, I'm at level 27 or so with just the best dagger ever.
Post edited March 30, 2023 by LegoDnD
Wyrdsong
"The new AAA open world preternatural RPG from Something Wicked Games, a new, globally dispersed AAA games studio led by Jeff Gardiner, a 15-year veteran of Bethesda (Skyrim, Fallout 3/4/76) and co-founder, Charles Staples (The Outer Worlds, Fallout NV), with creative and technical lead talent from Obsidian Entertainment, Bioware, and Bethesda.", developed by Something Wicked Games
Announcement Teaser
GamesRadar interview with Jeff Gardiner