It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Epitaph666: i can settle for Nocturne of course, but why not Titan Quest? Have the blues said anything about it being released on Fall or something?
Titan Quest is currently under beta patching on Steam (as part of an effort to restore online multiplayer and eliminate old bugs) and one of Nordic's representatives has said quite a few times that it will be released here when the patch will become final. He did mention a tentative Q3 2016, but since the beta patching isn't done yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes even longer.
Epitaph666: i can settle for Nocturne of course, but why not Titan Quest? Have the blues said anything about it being released on Fall or something?
Grargar: Titan Quest is currently under beta patching on Steam (as part of an effort to restore online multiplayer and eliminate old bugs) and one of Nordic's representatives has said quite a few times that it will be released here when the patch will become final. He did mention a tentative Q3 2016, but since the beta patching isn't done yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes even longer.
aaah i see! Thank you!
Well, if no Titan Quest, no Oblivion and no Fallout, they should at least release the Diablo games here!!! :-)
Maxvorstadt: Well, if no Titan Quest, no Oblivion and no Fallout, they should at least release the Diablo games here!!! :-)
i concur! i think i spelled that right
Looks like Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire today.
blakstar: Looks like Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire today.
i think that looks pretty sweet to be honest. i'm terrible at strategy games but i really really enjoy that art style. that punchy line work and those bright colors make me think of some of the cartoons i used to watch back in the 80s. i'm a huge fan of the banner saga games for this reason, though i very much suck at them and fumble my way through them.
That looks ok actually. Might be worth picking up.
you mean the same game from 2 weeks ago? meh
https://www.gog.com/news/coming_soon_tahira_echoes_of_the_astral_empire
mobutu: you mean the same game from 2 weeks ago? meh
https://www.gog.com/news/coming_soon_tahira_echoes_of_the_astral_empire
Well, I have no idea if anything else will be released today, but the one mentioned above definitely has today down as the release date. :-)
The only thing I'm expecting today is the Kingdom Rush: Frontiers Linux update and C&C off course :)
Post edited August 31, 2016 by Matruchus
low rated
Rumour is Oblivion.
, [url=https://www.gog.com/game/forced_showdown_drone_invasion]DLC and yet more DLC.
2016 really is a shitty year for GOG :(
So nothing today again. Just some dlc :/
karnak1: 2016 really is a shitty year for GOG :(
Well, we got at least Dead Space and Dragon Age Origins, so the GoG year is not as shitty as you might think.
Matruchus: So nothing today again. Just some dlc :/
DLC? Downloadable Crap?
Post edited August 31, 2016 by Maxvorstadt