It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Hats off, I'm impressed with your deductive skills! :D
no no, I guessed it from like the 5th try but this guy got it from first:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post4929
Hats off, including mine, to him :)
I'll take a wild stab at next Thursday (September 17th) -- Starship Titanic, maybe?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom_e3167
Post edited September 12, 2015 by blakstar
Patiently waiting for Starship Titanic...
Grargar: Patiently waiting for Starship Titanic...
No, please not. Or if they release it here, I hope they also release some other game, preferrable one game that is interesting for me. I haven`t bought a game on GOG since more than four weeks, so I need a new game right now.
Maxvorstadt: No, please not. Or if they release it here, I hope they also release some other game, preferrable one game that is interesting for me. I haven`t bought a game on GOG since more than four weeks, so I need a new game right now.
You mean to tell me that out of all the following releases:

Forgotten Realms Archives 1
Forgotten Realms Archives 2
Forgotten Realms Archives 3
Grandia II
Evoland 2
Crookz
The Ultimate Doom
Doom 2 + Final Doom
Quake
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Morrowind
Redguard
Battlespire
Fran Bow
Big Pharma
Satellite Reign
Stasis
World in Conflict
Renowned Explorers
Settlers: Rise of an Empire
Timelapse
Frozen Synapse
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Dungeons 2
Shadow Watch
Dropsy
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 3

There wasn't a single game that interested you?
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: There wasn't a single game that interested you?
We've come a long way since that boy who went to the video store with his parents and got himself a copy of Yo!Noid and grinned from Mechi to Mahakali, huh?
Well, I bought doom, but this is nearly four weeks ago and the game that I bought before was on July 31. This is not normal. Normaly I buy at least one game per week on GOG.
Maxvorstadt: Well, I bought doom, but this is nearly four weeks ago and the game that I bought before was on July 31. This is not normal. Normaly I buy at least one game per week on GOG.
All I gotta tell you is go get Dropsy. Not your typical point n click game, I can tell you that.

But I'm curious: is there a "feasible" classic you'd like to see in here?
Grargar: Patiently waiting for Starship Titanic...
Bring it on!
Maxvorstadt: Well, I bought doom, but this is nearly four weeks ago and the game that I bought before was on July 31. This is not normal. Normaly I buy at least one game per week on GOG.
vicklemos: All I gotta tell you is go get Dropsy. Not your typical point n click game, I can tell you that.

Hm, maybe "Imperium". And a game that was released in Germany as "Supremacy", a space strategy game. Oh, and of course the common suspects, like "Diablo". Oh, and I would like "Bloodwych".
will there be no release today?
XYCat: will there be no release today?
GOG's release time seems to have changed to 13:00 GMT. At least, that's what the usual time of releases has been as of late. Assuming nothing goes wrong, we should see Starship Titanic in about 1.5 hours.
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Grargar
vicklemos: All I gotta tell you is go get Dropsy. Not your typical point n click game, I can tell you that.

Maxvorstadt: Hm, maybe "Imperium". And a game that was released in Germany as "Supremacy", a space strategy game. Oh, and of course the common suspects, like "Diablo". Oh, and I would like "Bloodwych".
Interesting choices!
Man, so many cool games out there. I don't know where to look. Didn't know Bloodwych at all, thanks for the tip :)
XYCat: will there be no release today?
Grargar: GOG's release time seems to have changed to 13:00 GMT. At least, that's what the usual time of releases has been as of late. Assuming nothing goes wrong, we should see Starship Titanic in about 1.5 hours.
cool :) I guess :D I've never heard of the game before :D
Grargar: we should see Starship Titanic in about 1.5 hours.
No joke?
Pics or it didn't happen :D