It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

According to my calculations:

It would be strange if Winter Sale will be today.
I guess, it will begin next monday, and it will end two weeks later.
I guess one of them will happen:
- a Progress Bar with games to unlock,
- or XP gaining,
- or Xmass Boxes with random game.
And some free game in addition ;)

Also maybe some Cyberpunk stuff, dunno, trailer or demo from Cyber Santa?
Buy me beer if I will be right (just kidding) ;)
Post edited December 10, 2018 by erbello
erbello: It would be strange if Winter Sale will be today.
Yeah agree because it starts tomorrow.
Randalator: Can't we go two fucking weeks without a fucking sale? Really?
Hehe, I know what you mean. I love looking at what is on sale but sometimes that seems to be the only focus lately instead of what the new arrivals might be or what updates and fixes may be available for current titles.

I would vote for less sales and more titles and updates.
Well, lack of new Weekly Sale is a good indication this is going to be "Winter Sale begins" week.
MadalinStroe: Strange that nobody has been able to find an early leak about the sale.
That means GOG is doing good job before they surprise us. :p
Bambusek: Well, lack of new Weekly Sale is a good indication this is going to be "Winter Sale begins" week.
According to the timers, the weekly sale will end about 9h 25min from now. So, if the Winter sale starts then, it would be pretty neat. From leaks, Steam's Winter sale will be starting on Dec 20.
Bambusek: Well, lack of new Weekly Sale is a good indication this is going to be "Winter Sale begins" week.
Nicole28: According to the timers, the weekly sale will end about 9h 25min from now. So, if the Winter sale starts then, it would be pretty neat. From leaks, Steam's Winter sale will be starting on Dec 20.
I believe the last few times, we've had some Seasonal Sales overlap with weekly sales.

I guess we'll find out in 17 minutes!
MadalinStroe: Strange that nobody has been able to find an early leak about the sale.
PainOfSalvation: That means GOG is doing good job before they surprise us. :p
Yes but this would be the first time they manage it. As far as i remember there have always been articles that spoilt it.
Post edited December 10, 2018 by MadalinStroe
No leak about sale, no sale.
"The site is shutting down in 2 weeks. Make sure you download your games before then. Merry Christmas."
It's probably safest to assume it starts a week before the Steam one, so on the 13th.
Either I'm right or i'm wrong and it starts earlier.
I would wait until 5 or 6 PM (PL timezone), in the past there were some cases when bigger sales started at 4PM or 5PM.

I'm not sure, but I think that there was even a case (cases?) with starting at 6 PM.

Fact that there are still weekly/weekend sales is not relevant, since it's actually very often that "big sale" on GOG is starting when last hours/days of previous sales are still "online".
Post edited December 10, 2018 by MartiusR
why do I keep checking in every hour? :P

god I'm pathetic. XD
tinyE: why do I keep checking in every hour? :P

god I'm pathetic. XD
Lol you're not the only one. xD
tinyE: why do I keep checking in every hour? :P

god I'm pathetic. XD
Go and get a job punk ! :p

I only check the website daily .