It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh yeah, we got one of those "buy for X to get Y". I love those. And 2 games just for $15? Sign me up :).
liltimmypoccet: Everyone must resist the urge of spending during the sale. This is a golden opportunity to vote with our wallets by not buying any games during the sale.
firstpastthepost: That really only makes sense if there is some kind of obvious reason for your boycott. Votes don't mean anything if you're voting for nothing.
Im talking about the website redesign of course, thought it was obvious.
Ha, sale is here. So it's time to start to complain about whatever.
tremere110: ...no Bioshock
...no Civilization V
...no Skyrim

:(
Yeah, unfortunately. Although, the "Pulbisher's Highlights" section looks like it may have possibilties. >_>
tremere110: ...no Bioshock
...no Skyrim

:(
Yeah, same here. Only DLC and niche stuff this week. And the week before. And the week before... I know it's not GOG's fault, but it's disappointing anyway. I was hoping for Bioshock or Skyrim as well, but I'm afraid the only thing we will see today it's another indie title (GRIS). I hope there are enough buyers for the indie stuff to let GOG live long enough for the next real release...
43 pages of "now on sale".

That will take a while to go through in the new layout....
Nicole28: It has begun! :D

Now, I got to switch over to the Chrome browser for viewing, as it's all coming up empty boxes on my older Firefox.
Well, that's the cross we have to bear. I'll just avoid the main page. Shame about the free game, although it's just a remaster. Also, funnily enough, the GOG Connect button works for whatever reason.
Anybody knows when the sale ends? Can't see any countdown..
greydadel: Anybody knows when the sale ends? Can't see any countdown..
Well, you could read the news article that you can find on the main page.
greydadel: Anybody knows when the sale ends? Can't see any countdown..
seppelfred: Well, you could read the news article that you can find on the main page.
I see, I did not scroll that long way down...
truhlik: Ha, sale is here. So it's time to start to complain about whatever.
Whatever is such a stupid word, I wanna complain about it! And i want my money back!
seppelfred: Well, you could read the news article that you can find on the main page.
greydadel: I see, I did not scroll that long way down...
No. 1 of the 10 signs that you are too lazy is:
You don`t like the effort it takes to scroll down!
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Maxvorstadt
WHERE THE HELL IS Epitaph666 ?????????
truhlik: Ha, sale is here. So it's time to start to complain about whatever.
Maxvorstadt: Whatever is such a stupid word, I wanna complain about it! And i want my money back!
Whatever, man.
Now if only there was an option where we could sort the games by the amount of discount as well ...
Darksaga: Now if only there was an option where we could sort the games by the amount of discount as well ...
I'd be happy with just 'Sort by oldest first' working properly, instead of showing me a bunch of 21st century games in page 1. But yeah, that'd be nice too.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by rodrolliv