It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what's coming next after Cyberpunk 2077. Any hints in the news from CD Projekt developers about new games in development?

Personally, I'd like to see a sci-fi game in some type of outer space setting. Something like Mass Effect 2, or like Star Trek or something like that, with photorealistic graphics, a great story, and fun dialog like from Mass Effect 2 or The Witcher games. And VR support, if possible.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
temps: I'm just wondering if anyone knows what's coming next after Cyberpunk 2077. Any hints in the news from CD Projekt developers about new games in development?

Personally, I'd like to see a sci-fi game in some type of outer space setting. Something like Mass Effect 2, or like Star Trek or something like that, with photorealistic graphics, a great story, and fun dialog like from Mass Effect 2 or The Witcher games. And VR support, if possible.
According to some news next game will be witcher game.....But that will take a long time since they still have to fix cyberpunk + release expansions and then the multiplayer game.
Cyberpunk 2078.
Thronebreaker 2077
low rated
'Bankruptcy 2027
Cyberpunk 40,000
Nothing wrong with an new Just Dance horror RPG starring Britney Spears.
Dancing zombies to death in an open world sounds like a instabuy for me. ;-)

But i guess to proceed with the Witcher & Cyberpunk franchise is much more likely. :-)
& those will be also instabuys for me.
If the developers are aloud to take all the time they want rather than getting hit with Crunch and being forced to release early by management it would be nice if they create there own IP rather than license or acquire one from another person like they have done in the past.

Maybe a Modern day spy espionage game.
high rated
In this order:
1. Cyberpunk 2077 patches
2. Cyberpunk 2077 first DLC
3. Cyberpunk 2077 second DLC
4. Cyberpunk Online
5. The Witcher 4
6. The Witcher 4 patches
7. The Witcher 4 first DLC
8. The Witcher 4 second DLC
9. Cyberpunk 2078
Nothing, Fix what they have first.
I'm going to guess that Cyan will merge with CDPR; and they'll be the ones on top, so the former Witcher Devs will instead work on the Starry Expanse project.

After that, it'll be time to wind up a pitch to remake Avernum in 3D.
Source code of The Witcher 3 enhanced edition with Ray tracing a naval was stolen recently. So I suspect that's the next big game up.
Its Derpy Dev 2020.
Sachys: Its Derpy Dev 2020.
2021 would sound so much better, and more derpy.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Lord_Kane
Sachys: Its Derpy Dev 2020.
Lord_Kane: 2021 would sound so much better, and more derpy.
You derped it you big derpy! :(