It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That second screenshot (https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2019/04/4ff0ec996dd2a53eb33074337cf8f419a0415598.jpg) rings a bell...but I can not connect a name to it.
BreOl72: That second screenshot (https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2019/04/4ff0ec996dd2a53eb33074337cf8f419a0415598.jpg) rings a bell...but I can not connect a name to it.
That's from a nightmare sequence, if it helps narrowing it down.
mannefriedrich: That's from a nightmare sequence, if it helps narrowing it down.
Uh,...no - not really.
I don't think the movie I was thinking of, showed any nightmares/flashbacks.

Well - it will be interesting to see the solution to this one. :)
mannefriedrich: How about this one, then:
Loaded Weapon ?
mannefriedrich: How about this one, then:
Spectre: Loaded Weapon ?
Nope, but one of the protagonists in that is related to one of the protagonists in the film we're looking for. Who actually also has a small cameo in Loaded Weapon, if I remember correctly.

Another still from the scene playing out on the monitors in still #3 (and yes, that's a silver bullet):
Attachments:
019.jpg (141 Kb)
I don't think I've seen it (yet) and must admit that I cheated a bit...
Is it The Rookie?
HiasX: I don't think I've seen it (yet) and must admit that I cheated a bit...
Is it The Rookie?
Well, apparently it's not that known (around these parts) anyway, despite being directed by Clint Eastwood and him starring alongside Charlie Sheen as well. It's such an average at best 'buddy cop' flick with some of the most head-scratching casting choices (Raúl Juliá & Sônia Braga as an Austrian-German couple dealing in and leading a grand theft auto operation) and poor execution all around, that not knowing or having seen it couldn't be held against anybody.
Although the way Raúl Juliá's 'Strom' character is sent off at the end is quite memorable in its bluntness.

You're it.
HiasX: I don't think I've seen it (yet) and must admit that I cheated a bit...
Is it The Rookie?
mannefriedrich: Well, apparently it's not that known (around these parts) anyway, despite being directed by Clint Eastwood and him starring alongside Charlie Sheen as well. It's such an average at best 'buddy cop' flick with some of the most head-scratching casting choices (Raúl Juliá & Sônia Braga as an Austrian-German couple dealing in and leading a grand theft auto operation) and poor execution all around, that not knowing or having seen it couldn't be held against anybody.
Although the way Raúl Juliá's 'Strom' character is sent off at the end is quite memorable in its bluntness.

You're it.
TV broadcasts were heavily censored in the past, so I refrained from watching it.

So, next one:
Attachments:
I'm stumped.
Woodstock?
tinyE: Woodstock?
I guess if I hadn't added the first image I'd be screwed now ;-) but no, it's not Woodstock.
Maybe I'll get back to this part of the movie.
Attachments:
Post edited April 15, 2019 by HiasX
Mkay... there are at least four film adaptions of the book, I'm looking for the second one.
Attachments:
shopping.jpg (72 Kb)
HiasX: There are at least four film adaptions of the book, I'm looking for the second one.
Oh boy - I watched that movie at least twice during school hours alone (my teacher was a huge fan of it), and then two to three times on top of that. Plus the Vincent Price and the Will Smith versions, of course.

It's "The Omega Man" with Charlton Heston.
HiasX: There are at least four film adaptions of the book, I'm looking for the second one.
BreOl72: Oh boy - I watched that movie at least twice during school hours alone (my teacher was a huge fan of it), and then two to three times on top of that. Plus the Vincent Price and the Will Smith versions, of course.

It's "The Omega Man" with Charlton Heston.
That is correct!

It still have to watch "I am Omega" some time ;-)
HiasX: It still have to watch "I am Omega" some time ;-)
Haven't watched that one, either...but a "direct-to-DVD" release doesn't necessarily sound like a "must-see" for me. ;)
Nothing beats the classics...Will Smith's "I am Legend" was already so-so, in my eyes.

But enough of that...here's the new movie:
Attachments: