It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Attachments:
pinanoes.png (203 Kb)
Is anybody reading this? Do I have you all stumped?
Attachments:
curld.png (291 Kb)
Dr_Adder: Is anybody reading this? Do I have you all stumped?
BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHANTOM OF THE PARADISE
Yes! tinyE for the win!
Dr_Adder: Yes! tinyE for the win!
i'll post something....soon I guess.

Okay this should be easy.
Attachments:
mmmm.png (329 Kb)
Post edited August 23, 2018 by tinyE
Dr_Adder: Yes! tinyE for the win!
tinyE: i'll post something....soon I guess.

Papillon? First thing it reminds me of. Huge Steve Mcqueen fan, but man, it felt like a 5 hour film :P
tinyE: i'll post something....soon I guess.

Matewis: Papillon? First thing it reminds me of. Huge Steve Mcqueen fan, but man, it felt like a 5 hour film :P
Yes.
I told you it was easy. :P

It sounds immature on my part, but I hope the remake sucks. You don't remake a classic.
Matewis: Papillon? First thing it reminds me of. Huge Steve Mcqueen fan, but man, it felt like a 5 hour film :P
tinyE: Yes.
I told you it was easy. :P

It sounds immature on my part, but I hope the remake sucks. You don't remake a classic.
I don't mind a remake/retake on a classic necessarily. Like Flight of the Phoenix, which I really liked. Though I heard that's frightfully close to the original.
However, I might get annoyed if I see something as an attempt to obnoxiously improve upon perfection. I'll freely admit my immaturity then :) Like hoping for the new Beauty and the Beast to crash and burn, ditto for that new Ghostbusters.

I'll post a new pic in a bit.
next one
Attachments:
123fight.jpg (61 Kb)
That looks awfully familiar. But for now I'll guess The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey.
Not the Hobbit no
Matewis: next one
Brotherhood of the Wolf?
Matewis: next one
Exhodos: Brotherhood of the Wolf?
That's the one, your turn
Cool, new one then, should be easy.
Attachments:
Exhodos: Cool, new one then, should be easy.
Pi
Post edited August 25, 2018 by Dr_Adder