It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here:
Attachments:
game2.jpg (122 Kb)
Elaria: Here:
Is that actualy shot from actual gameplay because it resembles a few FMVs and stills from some other stuff I've seen and played. It's actually a really beauty painting and my hats off to the artist.
tinyE: Is that actualy shot from actual gameplay because it resembles a few FMVs and stills from some other stuff I've seen and played.
Indeed, it looks more like concept art. Could be a background from an adventure game but either way there should be some interactive elements with a slightly different visual style. Then again, who knows.
Post edited January 23, 2013 by F4LL0UT
I think it's from some Hidden Object Game, they usually have such a background.
triock: I think it's from some Hidden Object Game, they usually have such a background.
Close enough, it's a casual point and click adventure. Let me give you a hint - there are 3 games in the series and this is the last one.
Hmmmm.... More screenshots added and another hint: the first 2 games in the series can also be found on Google Play.
Attachments:
game3.jpg (74 Kb)
game4.jpg (52 Kb)
game5.jpg (45 Kb)
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Elaria
Elaria: Hmmmm.... More screenshots added and another hint: the first 2 games in the series can also be found on Google Play.
Azada: In Libro?
Post edited January 24, 2013 by amok
Indeed it is! Your turn.
hmm... lets try this then. I bet it has been done before.
Attachments:
pacman.jpg (85 Kb)
Star Fox?
tinyE: Star Fox?
sorry
tinyE: Star Fox?
amok: sorry
Hahaha, don't be sorry! It's my stupid answer! :D
amok: sorry
tinyE: Hahaha, don't be sorry! It's my stupid answer! :D
not stupid at all.
Looks like Galaxy Force 2 on Megadrive