It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM free pizza for everybody!
Attachments:
pizza.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: DRM free pizza for everybody!
Battle Bugs!
Ghorpm: DRM free pizza for everybody!
SimonG: Battle Bugs!
Of course, your turn!
I think from now on, I will only post shots of games I'm currently playing ;-)
Attachments:
skyrim.jpg (40 Kb)
SimonG: I think from now on, I will only post shots of games I'm currently playing ;-)
Well, I wouldn't know but considering the thread that you've recently started... ;)

But I will let somebody else give the answer because it would feel like cheating ;)
SimonG: I think from now on, I will only post shots of games I'm currently playing ;-)
Thank you, for once I can recognize a game. :p Well, not exactly "for once", but not far from it anyway.
It's Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.
999888: Thank you, for once I can recognize a game. :p Well, not exactly "for once", but not far from it anyway.
It's Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.
And now it is your turn!
Thank you, here it is: http://imgur.com/ps0Zb
Ok, I think some hints are needed. At least I'm glad the game wasn't guessed in 5 minutes like the previous ones. :)

The game was released on Playstation and PC and was apparently re-released on PSN.
999888: Ok, I think some hints are needed. At least I'm glad the game wasn't guessed in 5 minutes like the previous ones. :)

The game was released on Playstation and PC and was apparently re-released on PSN.
Bug Riders
I just googled "PSX ride insect"...
Nope, not proud of it. :(
Ugh, hated Bug Riders, I saw less insect ass slapping in Meet the Applegates.
Assuming I was right I will post the next one.
Attachments:
diablo.gif (42 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Assuming I was right I will post the next one.
Get your parents permission before kissing that magic medal, kids, it's Knights of Xentar.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by desnoscross
F4LL0UT: Assuming I was right I will post the next one.
desnoscross: Get your parents permission before kissing that magic medal, kids, it's Knights of Xentar.
Yeah it is. Never got very far. I REALLY don't like jRPGs, even if they include rape scenes involving Little Red Riding Hood.
Thought there exists a censored version? You do not need permissions for that, I suppose :-)