It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mortius1: I'm so glad I purchased a RTX 4090, so that I can meet this game's minimum requirements.
Microsoft Flight Simulator v5.0?
No. This one was released one or two years earlier. (And not of the MS flight sim line)
Mortius1: No. This one was released one or two years earlier. (And not of the MS flight sim line)
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
Mortius1: No. This one was released one or two years earlier. (And not of the MS flight sim line)
Saint Genesius: Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
That was a good game. This one managed to get onto a "worst games of all time" list.
Attachments:
shop.jpg (122 Kb)
yes i think simulator
Looks like Their Finest Hour from Lucasarts
Iain: Looks like Their Finest Hour from Lucasarts
It does indeed, but that one was released 3 years earlier. Remarkable how little advancement was made by what I hope was a low budget title. The publisher was another group ending in "Arts", who went on to much bigger things (and picked up some of the old Lucasarts licenses incidentally).

The game in question is set after the Battle of Britain, when the Americans have joined the war. Missions are typically set in France and Germany, although they may have been some V1 defence missions in England.

Only one flyable aircraft (depicted in the shop).

The exciting image is from the title screen. Admire the misleading detail, when compared to the 4k tessellated image.
Olden times is an in-mission cutscene, which they helpfully render in black and white.
Attachments:
exciting.jpg (75 Kb)
Post edited January 13, 2023 by Mortius1
Mortius1: Only one flyable aircraft (depicted in the shop).
Ah, this hint made it a lot easier to find. The Heroes of the 357th?
Mortius1: Only one flyable aircraft (depicted in the shop).
kalirion: Ah, this hint made it a lot easier to find. The Heroes of the 357th?
Yes. Your go.
All right, next one!
Attachments:
kalirion: All right, next one!
Hrot?
Nope!

Next screenshot:
Attachments:
kalirion: Nope!

Next screenshot:
Looks like Duke Nukem 3d World Tour
kalirion: Nope!

Next screenshot:
Austrobogulator: Looks like Duke Nukem 3d World Tour
And looks are not deceiving in this case! Your turn!
csanjuro: I think he forgot
kalirion: OK, I'll go ahead and post a new one to keep the game going.
Hello csanjuro & kalirion!

Thank you for continuing the game for the other forum members!

I did not forgot, I was too busy at work these weeks--starting the year with a huge work load. And since I do not have a smartphone, I could not access the internet.

Kind regards,
foxgog