It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: Maybe there are at least a few Commodore 64 fans left alive on forum???
If no one guesses this game in 7 days, then I would have to pass my turn to anyone willing.
I believe it is Island of Dr Destructo by Mastertronic
Iain: I believe it is Island of Dr Destructo by Mastertronic
Yes, thank you. What took you so long?

Iain: Next one attached which should be pretty easy
Way too easy I should say. But it would be impolite to take a turn again.
Post edited February 11, 2020 by Cadaver747
Iain: I believe it is Island of Dr Destructo by Mastertronic
Cadaver747: Yes, thank you. What took you so long?
I recognised it but couldn't put my finger on it. There is a Spitfire game where it controls a plane in the same way by Durell and I was thinking that but got to thinking the plane was to big so started trawling Time Pilot type stuff and remembered it!

Next one attached which should be pretty easy
Attachments:
steampunk.jpg (191 Kb)
Cadaver747: Yes, thank you. What took you so long?
Iain: I recognised it but couldn't put my finger on it. There is a Spitfire game where it controls a plane in the same way by Durell and I was thinking that but got to thinking the plane was to big so started trawling Time Pilot type stuff and remembered it!

Bioshock Infinite?
Iain: I recognised it but couldn't put my finger on it. There is a Spitfire game where it controls a plane in the same way by Durell and I was thinking that but got to thinking the plane was to big so started trawling Time Pilot type stuff and remembered it!

Lone_Scout: Bioshock Infinite?
Yeah that's the one. Your go
An easy one.
Cad... i mean, *someone* should know this one :)
Attachments:
isaac.jpg (22 Kb)
@Lone_Scout
Yes, I know this game very well, I doubt there is anyone who doesn't. But let's wait for other participants at least for several more hours.
Cadaver747: Yes, I know this game very well, I doubt there is anyone who doesn't.
I don't!
kalirion: I don't!
Probably that's because ZX Spectrum was available in UK/Ireland, Eastern/Western European countries and pre/post Soviet Union countries for some reason. Players nowadays know only Sea of Thieves, someday they'll forget about Donkey Kong Country. But every ZX Spectrum gamer should know about this game, literally.
kalirion: I don't!
Cadaver747: Probably that's because ZX Spectrum was available in UK/Ireland, Eastern/Western European countries and pre/post Soviet Union countries for some reason. Players nowadays know only Sea of Thieves, someday they'll forget about Donkey Kong Country. But every ZX Spectrum gamer should know about this game, literally.
Even Commodore gamers know this one, it only released on the Spectrum & BBC Micro. We didn't get it on our beloved C64 but we got a similar game called Wizards Lair which was also available on Spectrum, MSX & Amstrad.
Cadaver747: Probably that's because ZX Spectrum was available in UK/Ireland, Eastern/Western European countries and pre/post Soviet Union countries for some reason. Players nowadays know only Sea of Thieves, someday they'll forget about Donkey Kong Country. But every ZX Spectrum gamer should know about this game, literally.
Iain: Even Commodore gamers know this one, it only released on the Spectrum & BBC Micro. We didn't get it on our beloved C64 but we got a similar game called Wizards Lair which was also available on Spectrum, MSX & Amstrad.
Well, I only started gaming in the early 90s, and only with Atari and Windos at that, though my cousins had a Nintendo and later a Genesis, and I did use NES and later SNES emulators.
Post edited February 12, 2020 by kalirion
Lone_Scout: An easy one.
Atic Atack (not Attic Attack)
Attachments:
Post edited February 13, 2020 by Cadaver747
Lone_Scout: An easy one.
Cadaver747: Atic Atack (not Attic Attack)
Sure it is!
Your turn again :)
Here is another one, also one of my favorite, not the ZX Spectrum title this time. Since this is definitely my last entry for February I don't want it to be an easy guess from the beginning.
Attachments:
You can do it!
Attachments: