It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Frankly, I wouldn't tell that from the screenshot, but based on the clues... I'll guess Castles.
Lone_Scout: Frankly, I wouldn't tell that from the screenshot, but based on the clues... I'll guess Castles.
No, but the word Castle is part of name of the minigame, but not part of the name of the main game.

The picture from triock is a hint in two ways.
Lone_Scout: Frankly, I wouldn't tell that from the screenshot, but based on the clues... I'll guess Castles.
HanselPete: No, but the word Castle is part of name of the minigame, but not part of the name of the main game.

The picture from triock is a hint in two ways.
Super Castle Attack from Stronghold
Su... rats! Too late!

I have even played that mini-game and recognised the first picture. Sad that I have not had much internet access lately. It did not take me many minutes to get my fill of it though, the game that is.
Post edited August 04, 2018 by Themken
Ghorpm: Super Castle Attack from Stronghold
That is it.

I just played it a bit so find a possible new screenshot. But there is not more to show in this game.
Post edited August 04, 2018 by HanselPete
Next
Attachments:
beauty.png (9 Kb)
The Detective
Lone_Scout: The Detective
Aka The Detective Game but it's the one I thought about. Your turn
Well, there was a guy with a long coat and a fedora, so the name was obvious XD

Ok, next!
Attachments:
aitd.jpg (48 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Well, there was a guy with a long coat and a fedora, so the name was obvious XD

Ok, next!
This one is from carmageddon 1 intro ;)
Lone_Scout: Well, there was a guy with a long coat and a fedora, so the name was obvious XD

Ok, next!
yogibeer: This one is from carmageddon 1 intro ;)
That's right. I never get tired of watching that into...
Your turn :)
Next!
Attachments:
arrrr.png (496 Kb)
Not even a blind guess?
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag?
Post edited August 10, 2018 by HoangMarcel
Man O' War: Corsair?