It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogibeer: New one!
kalirion: The Longest Journey, intro. I spent so much time looking at that all scrambled when trying to get anti-aliasing to work.
Yes!!!
Next game:
Attachments:
madmax.jpg (281 Kb)
kalirion: Next game:
Please tell me you put those black squares there, or that is one cheap ass game. :P
kalirion: Next game:
tinyE: Please tell me you put those black squares there, or that is one cheap ass game. :P
I put them there to keep it from being too easy.
Borderlands...2?
Austrobogulator: Borderlands...2?
Nope. Nor is it any other iteration of that franchise.
Austrobogulator: Borderlands...2?
kalirion: Nope. Nor is it any other iteration of that franchise.
Darksiders...2?
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Cadaver747: Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
You got it! What gave away the Warmastered Edition - the AA?
Cadaver747: Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
kalirion: You got it! What gave away the Warmastered Edition - the AA?
It's the high quality of textures and i played both versions.

Next
Attachments:
next-gen.jpg (187 Kb)
Post edited March 31, 2018 by Cadaver747
kalirion: You got it! What gave away the Warmastered Edition - the AA?
Cadaver747: It's the high quality of textures and i played both versions.

Next
Faerie Caves II - Fyora's Quest
COF6666: Faerie Caves II - Fyora's Quest
No, that's not it
COF6666: Faerie Caves II - Fyora's Quest
Cadaver747: No, that's not it
That is the second screen on Fantasy World Dizzy, first screen give the apple to the Ogre, pick up the bread and throw the water on the fire, then on that screen go upper right and drop the bread in front of the rat to make it go and not come back!!
Iain: That is the second screen on Fantasy World Dizzy, first screen give the apple to the Ogre, pick up the bread and throw the water on the fire, then on that screen go upper right and drop the bread in front of the rat to make it go and not come back!!
Seems i'm not the only Dizzy fan here, you guessed it right!
Iain: That is the second screen on Fantasy World Dizzy, first screen give the apple to the Ogre, pick up the bread and throw the water on the fire, then on that screen go upper right and drop the bread in front of the rat to make it go and not come back!!
Cadaver747: Seems i'm not the only Dizzy fan here, you guessed it right!
Yeah, fun games. Never managed to complete one though!! I do have them all on C64 (that pic is the Speccy version) and a few of them on the Amstrad. I also have Crystal Kingdom Dizzy on C64 which is in a small card box and it is also a multi load.

So next one attached, should be quite easy to guess.
Attachments:
thief.jpg (154 Kb)
Post edited April 01, 2018 by Iain