It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Well, in the interest of continuing the topic, I cheated - the answer is Demigod.

Proof, last screenshot on the page.
I think that you should post a new one.
Ah, right, my bad.

Ok, if someone provides proof for the next one, you don't need to wait for me to acknowledge it.
Attachments:
wizardry.jpg (340 Kb)
kalirion: Ah, right, my bad.

Ok, if someone provides proof for the next one, you don't need to wait for me to acknowledge it.
Heroes of a Broken Land
Proof

and next one :)
Attachments:
super.jpg (128 Kb)
Ghorpm: Proof

Vessel?
Ghorpm: Proof

PaterAlf: Vessel?
sure! Great game! I wish it was here!
Next one:
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Next one:
One of the Millennium games, I'm gonna go with the first one - A New Hope. It's the only one I played, and it didn't leave me with a desire to play the sequels.
kalirion: One of the Millennium games, I'm gonna go with the first one - A New Hope. It's the only one I played, and it didn't leave me with a desire to play the sequels.
You are right!
I'm saying that because I've found the proof:
[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiplteASLYM[/url]
kalirion: One of the Millennium games, I'm gonna go with the first one - A New Hope. It's the only one I played, and it didn't leave me with a desire to play the sequels.
Yes, correct!

I'm playing it at the moment. It's not really something special, but it's relaxing even if the maps are a little confusing at times.
I particularly didn't like the lack of fast travel causing you to have to fight through the same maps over and over, and the fact that if you don't use a guide which tells you the right places to visit at the right times in the plot, many sidequests become uncompletable and just stick around in your quest log, taunting you.

Anyway, next one:
Attachments:
dope.png (473 Kb)
kalirion: Anyway, next one:
Commander Keen's fishy!

I think it's number IV?
kalirion: Anyway, next one:
Densetsu: Commander Keen's fishy!

I think it's number IV?
Nope, it's much more recent than that. Note that that's parts of the level seen in the distance behind it, not just random background art.
Post edited September 14, 2016 by kalirion
kalirion: Nope, it's much more recent than that. Note that that's parts of the level seen in the distance behind it, not just random background art.
Oh okay, I did think that was random background.

I don't know then, I don't remember seeing the fish in any other game.
Austrobogulator: Woo, next one:
Looks like a crudely drawn image of the face at Cydonia on Mars. No idea on any games though...