It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Is that Snake Eater?
bad_fur_day1: Yes you are correct. It's The Boss, not just "a" boss. The Boss. You understand.
Got it. Either a victory or Solid Snake won't be that solid anymore, eh?

What game is this:
Attachments:
01.jpg (405 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: Yes you are correct. It's The Boss, not just "a" boss. The Boss. You understand.
Densetsu: Got it. Either a victory or Solid Snake won't be that solid anymore, eh?

What game is this:
HyperRogue. I didn't even know you could do backgrounds for that though, how pretty. Is it available in Steam verion?
Densetsu: Got it. Either a victory or Solid Snake won't be that solid anymore, eh?

What game is this:
kalirion: HyperRogue. I didn't even know you could do backgrounds for that though, how pretty. Is it available in Steam verion?
Yup, you are right. I recommend HyperRogue to all who are into randomness in games, it's perfectly executed here. It is delightfully unique and very inexpensive.

I'm sorry to disappoint you kalirion, but it's just a random background I pasted the image of the game onto.
Post edited September 18, 2016 by Densetsu
kalirion: HyperRogue. I didn't even know you could do backgrounds for that though, how pretty. Is it available in Steam verion?
Densetsu: Yup, you are right. I recommend HyperRogue to all who are into randomness in games, it's perfectly executed here. It is delightfully unique and very inexpensive.

I'm sorry to disappoint you kalirion, but it's just a random background I pasted the image of the game onto.
Anti-google-image-search? ;) I usually make a mirror copy of a screenshot it works just fine too :)
Densetsu: Yup, you are right. I recommend HyperRogue to all who are into randomness in games, it's perfectly executed here. It is delightfully unique and very inexpensive.

Ghorpm: Anti-google-image-search? ;) I usually make a mirror copy of a screenshot it works just fine too :)
Yep.. :) .. that one click image identifying kind of kills the whole point.

I'll try mirroring next time to see how that turns out.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
Another from the game:
Attachments:
kalirion: Another from the game:
Kromaia?
kalirion: Another from the game:
PaterAlf: Kromaia?
You got it!
Here's the next one:
Attachments:
Another picture from the game:
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Another picture from the game:
Ooh, that looks familiar, like a bundled game that's sitting on my backlog...

Phantasmaburbia?
kalirion: Ooh, that looks familiar, like a bundled game that's sitting on my backlog...

Phantasmaburbia?
Correct!

If you like Indie RPGs, you should give it a try. It's quite good. I was never able to beat the final boss though. That last fight is really hard.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
grayout.jpg (218 Kb)
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Hocus Pocus?