It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: Lucky guess?
Nope. :p
Attachments:
fallout.jpg (160 Kb)
Post edited February 21, 2014 by triock
triock: Nope. :p
Don't know what this is but I think Bethesda have just filed a lawsuit...
Possibly Gorky 17
Iain: Possibly Gorky 17
No
I know that one, especially those screen on the bottom with the solder and the dog. But I can't put my finger on it.
toxicTom: I know that one, especially those screen on the bottom with the solder and the dog. But I can't put my finger on it.
Need a hint? ;)
toxicTom: I know that one, especially those screen on the bottom with the solder and the dog. But I can't put my finger on it.
I know how frustrating it can be when something is locked in your memory vault, just out of reach.
Smannesman: I know how frustrating it can be when something is locked in your memory vault, just out of reach.
Heh, someone's trying to be funny. :p
triock: Need a hint? ;)
Shadow Vault?

I can remember having that on my radar years back when I was into Jagged Alliance and Soldiers at War (crap in hindsight). But it got very mixed reviews and so it moved to "maybe later" and then to oblivion when I lost interest in that type of games.
triock: Need a hint? ;)
toxicTom: Shadow Vault?

I can remember having that on my radar years back when I was into Jagged Alliance and Soldiers at War (crap in hindsight). But it got very mixed reviews and so it moved to "maybe later" and then to oblivion when I lost interest in that type of games.
Yep.
Here we go.
Attachments:
boobies.png (420 Kb)
Need a hint? Or too obvious?
Reminds me a bit of Alien, Star Wars and a smidge of DC comics.
toxicTom: Need a hint? Or too obvious?
Too obvious, I guess. Who wouldn't recognise H.R. Giger's influence in this?

Anyhow, the name of the game is Dark Seed II.
toxicTom: Need a hint? Or too obvious?
Gaunathor: Too obvious, I guess. Who wouldn't recognise H.R. Giger's influence in this?

Anyhow, the name of the game is Dark Seed II.
That's correct, of course.