It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kookies: I'm thinking some people will get this one pretty quickly.
Horace eats far too much cheese before bedtime?

Wait, its not 'Pu Li Ru La' again is it?

*edit* I'd like to point out that I was ninja'd by the hint, wouldn't have guess Pu Li Ru La if I'd know it was an RPG Maker game
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Kookies: I'm thinking some people will get this one pretty quickly.
Fever_Discordia: Horace eats far too much cheese before bedtime?

*edit* I'd like to point out that I was ninja'd by the hint, wouldn't have guess Pu Li Ru La if I'd know it was an RPG Maker game
Yeah, not Pu Li Ru La. Seems like its more obscure than I thought :/
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Kookies
Fever_Discordia: Horace eats far too much cheese before bedtime?

Kookies: Yeah, not Pu Li Ru La. Seems like its more obscure than I thought :/
Well it's cheaty but as you sounded like you were getting worried I googled 'RPG Maker game about Dreams' and it said
"Yume Nikki"
Is it that?
Kookies: Yeah, not Pu Li Ru La. Seems like its more obscure than I thought :/
Fever_Discordia: Well it's cheaty but as you sounded like you were getting worried I googled 'RPG Maker game about Dreams' and it said
"Yume Nikki"
Is it that?
That's the one!
Your turn.
Fever_Discordia: Well it's cheaty but as you sounded like you were getting worried I googled 'RPG Maker game about Dreams' and it said
"Yume Nikki"
Is it that?
Kookies: That's the one!
Your turn.
OK this should be pretty straight forward - a search indicates its not come up in the thread before (which hopefully means its not come up in the thread before, with any luck!)
Attachments:
Kookies: That's the one!
Your turn.
Fever_Discordia: OK this should be pretty straight forward - a search indicates its not come up in the thread before (which hopefully means its not come up in the thread before, with any luck!)
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Fever_Discordia: OK this should be pretty straight forward - a search indicates its not come up in the thread before (which hopefully means its not come up in the thread before, with any luck!)
GiacomoHall: Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Yep, thought that might be a bit easy!
Your go!
Post edited January 25, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
GiacomoHall: Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Fever_Discordia: Yep, thought that might be a bit easy!
Your go!
Okay, here goes.
Attachments:
12.png (162 Kb)
Hint:

It was published by Eidos
GiacomoHall: Hint:

That is

Ninja : Shadow of Darkness

Came out around the same time as Akuji the Heartless but not much noise was made about it. Took me ages to find both titles as shops round my way seemed to have very little stock of them.

I was hoping when I did finally lay my hands on it that it was actually going to be like The Last Ninja games but it just turned out to be another average 3rd person action game, Tenchu is far superior and has more depth.
GiacomoHall: Hint:

Iain: That is

Ninja : Shadow of Darkness

Came out around the same time as Akuji the Heartless but not much noise was made about it. Took me ages to find both titles as shops round my way seemed to have very little stock of them.

I was hoping when I did finally lay my hands on it that it was actually going to be like The Last Ninja games but it just turned out to be another average 3rd person action game, Tenchu is far superior and has more depth.
Correct, your turn.
You know me, back to early 80's with this next one!!
Attachments:
Iain: You know me, back to early 80's with this next one!!
Well, you should know me as well, I know a lot C64 games :) It's Countdown to Meltdown. It was rather... lame. Wasn't it?
Iain: You know me, back to early 80's with this next one!!
Ghorpm: Well, you should know me as well, I know a lot C64 games :) It's Countdown to Meltdown. It was rather... lame. Wasn't it?
Yeah, Mastertronic 1984. Must admit, if you could get into it not to bad, thing is though getting into it and not getting bored was a task in itself

Early days for C64

Your go
"Hello, do you have an appointment?"
Attachments:
hello.jpg (29 Kb)