It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iain: Titan Quest Immortal Throne possibly
Zacron: That was quick.
One of my favorite games. I recognised the enemies and the design of the main character as soon as I seen the pic.

Its up there with Diablo 2 when it comes to ARPG, fast and fun.

Will put up another one in a few mins

And in my typical fashion back to the 8bit era!!!!

Next one attached

This one isn't on Moby Games so you will need to look elsewhere!

Actually, this is a REALLY hard one, only 2 screenshots to it and one of them has the name of the game on it. The publisher, programmer and year are unknown. It is not available to download form regular sites that host old 8 bit games.

To help out a bit you need to be looking on either Lemon 64 or Gamebase 64

There is a Spectrum maze game that has the same name as this but it is an entirely different game.
Attachments:
Post edited September 24, 2013 by Iain
Realm Of The Undead?
Zacron: Realm Of The Undead?
Yeah, its one of those curiosities from the 80's. All I managed to find out was that one of the groups back then done it 1985 so probably released between 83 - 85. Been looking about trying to find out who actually released it but there is absolutely no info on it at all and whoever created / programmed it I guess has never came forward

Your go :)
Zacron: Realm Of The Undead?
Iain: Your go :)
Alright, here you go. This is one of my favorite platformers of all time.
Attachments:
Zacron: Alright, here you go. This is one of my favorite platformers of all time.
The Killing Game Show?
Zacron: Alright, here you go. This is one of my favorite platformers of all time.
Smannesman: The Killing Game Show?
Yes, that's the one. I love that game. And sorry for the late reply. Didn't have access to the internet all weekend.
Zacron: Yes, that's the one. I love that game. And sorry for the late reply. Didn't have access to the internet all weekend.
No problem, my internet was down all morning.. and I couldn't find the number to call and couldn't go online to find it either :(
Attachments:
remake.jpg (73 Kb)
Zacron: Yes, that's the one. I love that game. And sorry for the late reply. Didn't have access to the internet all weekend.
Smannesman: No problem, my internet was down all morning.. and I couldn't find the number to call and couldn't go online to find it either :(
I have no idea, but that looks like a Dalek on the left.
It isn't a Dalek.. I think.
Here's a screenshot of the original version.
Attachments:
original.jpg (16 Kb)
Smannesman: It isn't a Dalek.. I think.
Here's a screenshot of the original version.
Driller
Fever_Discordia: Driller
That was fast, you win!
Fever_Discordia: Driller
Smannesman: That was fast, you win!
Not true!
I win the amazing prize of a turn at setting the next riddle!
YESSSSSSSSS!
Attachments:
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Smannesman: That was fast, you win!
Fever_Discordia: Not true!
YESSSSSSSSS!
What about Bob?
YESSSSSSSSS!
Is it bat if I already know the answer?
YESSSSSSSSS!
Smannesman: Is it bat if I already know the answer?
Is that meant to be a clue or an answer?
Whatever you meant, that's way too much of a clue so I'll accept the answer of BAT and its your go!