It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is la Abadía del crimen
klaattu: It is la Abadía del crimen
Tru dat
Next one
Attachments:
abadia.gif (55 Kb)
I don't know the game but can anyone honestly tell me that isn't the inspiration for the Arcane Sanctuary?
klaattu: Next one
Heimdall 2
(haven't ever really played it but recognize it from watching when my brother played it - and I was like four years old o_o)
Post edited April 08, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Heimdall 2
That's right.

I think I completed the game but I cannot remmeber a thing about it.
Perhaps a tougher one.
Attachments:
farcry.jpg (43 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Perhaps a tougher one.
Midwinter 2 - Flames of Freedom
F4LL0UT: Perhaps a tougher one.
Fever_Discordia: Midwinter 2 - Flames of Freedom
Yarp.
Fever_Discordia: Midwinter 2 - Flames of Freedom
F4LL0UT: Yarp.
oops sorry, was stuck for inspiration for a bit there - here you go:
Attachments:
tapper.gif (6 Kb)
No? Errm... apparently there was also an Amiga version (I posted the C64 one before) and apparently it had a very turquoise pallet for some reason lost in the sands of time:
Attachments:
miggy.png (5 Kb)
Still no?
It's a licensed game based on a roughly Muppet sized puppet character from 90s British kids TV
He started off as a co-host on a Saturday morning show for teens before getting his own sketch show in an 'afterschool' early evening slot
Does that help?
Did I say 90's? Apparently, the Saturday morning show actually ran from 1986 to 1988 although the puppet character wasn't introduced until the second series in 1987 - older than I thought!
nvm
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Aatami
Errm.. What else?
The Saturday morning show seems to have taken its name from the lyrics to a song by a certain Stock, Aitken and Waterman signed female duo that it also used as its title theme