It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another hint: Its a 'first person' point and click adventure game for PC, Amiga and Atari ST.

aaaand here's another screen :)
Attachments:
batman.gif (18 Kb)
Something with vampires probably
Here's an actual in-game screenshot, (this is from the AMIGA version, which was vastly superior in the sound department, like almost anything on Amiga at the time.)
Attachments:
I don't know what game that is. But I want to play it!
Yeah its pretty rad and not so well known, some of the puzzles can be really far out though, and you are basically limited to only 1 to 3 screens until you can make progress so it can get a bit boring if your stuck.

Hopefully that counted a bit as hints ;)
The Prophecy AKA: Ween: The Prophecy
SpeedBo: The Prophecy AKA: Ween: The Prophecy
correct! your turn!
Next
Attachments:
Pepper's Adventure in Time
Hmm, now I wish there was a game called "Sgt. Pepper's Adventure in Time".

Thinking about it, a Beatles point & click adventure would be cool. Or a Jump 'n' Run ore something.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Gabelvampir
Gabelvampir: Hmm, now I wish there was a game called "Sgt. Pepper's Adventure in Time".

Thinking about it, a Beatles point & click adventure would be cool. Or a Jump 'n' Run ore something.
It couldn't be any worse than the movie. :P
Anyway, contact the Michael Jackson estate; it owns the rights to all of that stuff.
BlackDawn: Pepper's Adventure in Time
Sorry, Its not going to be quite that easy ;)
SpeedBo: Sorry, Its not going to be quite that easy ;)
Dirty tricks :p
Looks like you need another screenshot (only slightly cropped)
Attachments:
SpeedBo: Looks like you need another screenshot (only slightly cropped)
Spellcasting 101!