It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next one.
Attachments:
F4LL0UT: Next one.
That bring memories... Desert and Jungle Strike... but it's definitely not this game. A remake perhaps?

EDIT: Wait a sec, it's not just similarity! It is the same series, I've just found it - Nuclear Strike!
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: EDIT: Wait a sec, it's not just similarity! It is the same series, I've just found it - Nuclear Strike!
Lol, this time I'm impressed. There's too many arcade games with helicopters out there, I wouldn't have ever thought of Desert Strike because of that screenshot but indeed, it's Nuclear Strike, kind of a sequel to the "Strike" classics.

Btw, didn't even know that there were two more games in the series, Urban Strike and Soviet Strike. Will have to check them out someday. Loved the originals on the Amiga and Nuclear Strike was also pretty awesome.
Ghorpm: EDIT: Wait a sec, it's not just similarity! It is the same series, I've just found it - Nuclear Strike!
F4LL0UT: Lol, this time I'm impressed. There's too many arcade games with helicopters out there, I wouldn't have ever thought of Desert Strike because of that screenshot
Well, you see... Desert/Jungle Strike is THE only arcade game with helicopter that I've ever played so virtually ANYTHING with helicopter would remind me of it It was a mere coincidence that your game was from the same series ;) Not so impressing aymore, huh? ;)

Anyway, new one i uploaded!
Attachments:
mario.jpg (152 Kb)
Am I the only one who spent countless hours on that game? So sad...

Andy Walker
I don't want the thread to die so I'll just give an answer myself: that was Super Pipeline. I had no idea it would be so hard, sorry for that.

I attached next immage, should be easier I think
Attachments:
Ghorpm: I don't want the thread to die so I'll just give an answer myself: that was Super Pipeline. I had no idea it would be so hard, sorry for that.

I am blindly guessing as I never played it but the setting seems to fit - Bermuda Syndrome?
Ghorpm: I don't want the thread to die so I'll just give an answer myself: that was Super Pipeline. I had no idea it would be so hard, sorry for that.

Densetsu: I am blindly guessing as I never played it but the setting seems to fit - Bermuda Syndrome?
You got it right! I can wholeheartedly recommend you the game. It's not one of those mindless platform/shooter blend. It can be compared to games like Another World or Flashback - sometimes you have to think really hard to overcome your problems.

Vote for it here
Ghorpm: You got it right! I can wholeheartedly recommend you the game. It's not one of those mindless platform/shooter blend. It can be compared to games like Another World or Flashback - sometimes you have to think really hard to overcome your problems.

Vote for it here
Voted.

I was at one point very interested in this game, but as it was unavailable for years and years, I had eventually forgotten about it entirely.

If it would ever be available here, I would probably purchase the game out of curiosity; especially since you say it can be compared to Out of This World and Flashback.

New entry:
Attachments:
image06a.jpg (75 Kb)
image06b.jpg (58 Kb)
Post edited February 03, 2013 by Densetsu
Densetsu: New entry:
I've played this game only for five minutes or so but I think I remember it correctly...

Countdown?

If not it's very similar...
Some advice: you should avoid pics with a lot of text. I found the answer just by searching for one sentence from the first pic. :p
Post edited February 03, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Ghorpm: I've played this game only for five minutes or so but I think I remember it correctly...

Countdown?

If not it's very similar...
Your memory serves you well, for your answer is correct!

F4LL0UT: Some advice: you should avoid pics with a lot of text. I found the answer just by searching for one sentence from the first pic. :p
I wanted it to be easy anyway. :D
Take this, Batman!
Attachments:
bat.png (4 Kb)
Ghorpm: Take this, Batman!
Huh. Kinda reminds me of Ghouls and Ghosts or Ghosts and Goblins but that's not it.
Ghorpm: Take this, Batman!
F4LL0UT: Huh. Kinda reminds me of Ghouls and Ghosts or Ghosts and Goblins but that's not it.
That was my 1st guess but that guy had armour.