It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: I don't feel like playing a platform game at the moment but I will keep in mind that this game may be a good choice when I feel like doing it. Thanks
Thank you for showing interest in the game. That made me start playing again and I finally beat level 75 (4-15). I was stuck there for quite a while.
Here's an easy one:)
Attachments:
black.png (99 Kb)
yogibeer: Here's an easy one:)
Lands of Lore 2?
yogibeer: Here's an easy one:)
zeffyr: Lands of Lore 2?
YES!
Time for a new one! Sorry for my graphics settings BTW.
Attachments:
plague.jpg (171 Kb)
Hint - and yup, it's from the same game :-)
Attachments:
fire.jpg (154 Kb)
zeffyr: Time for a new one! Sorry for my graphics settings BTW.
Use SweetFX. ;^)
Emergency 5 on like super low settings?
F4LL0UT: Emergency 5 on like super low settings?
Yup! It barely runs on my laptop, yet I managed to finish it somehow. Decent game, not the best in the series though. Your turn! :-)
zeffyr: Decent game, not the best in the series though.
Which one would that be? I only played the demo of the original Emergency and last year I played Emergency 3 a lot which was quite engaging but also ridiculously clunky and often very frustrating. I would love to play a really good game in this genre but I have doubts it exists.

Anyway, next pic.
Attachments:
gabriel.jpg (100 Kb)
I see this started as a game, but me and my curiosity would really like some help here and I don't have a screenshot either.

I remember seeing a trailer recently (I believe in some "Top 10 game trailers" Youtube video - not sure if its a PC game too), but don''t remember the name of the game and can't find the clip again. The game is likely very new or even not released yet, as it looked very impressive. It might even be some big AAA title but I'm not very familiar with modern games..What I do remember - you look like some bio-mechanical nightmare (there were some tentacles involved I believe) and go crazy in the streets (and skies!!) of a modern day city spreading mayhem killing civilians.

I don't want to intervene with the thread's game and I don't think its very important to create a separate thread for it (plus I think the people here are the most qualified to answer :)). So if you recognize the game please help me scratch my itching memory.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by chromeneon
F4LL0UT: Anyway, next pic.
Riddle of Master Lu?
chromeneon: I don't want to intervene with the thread's game and I don't think its very important to create a separate thread for it (plus I think the people here are the most qualified to answer :)).
Sounds a lot like Prototype which is actually already a good couple of years old. Anyway, don't hesitate to open a new thread asking for a game's title. People do it all the time. :)
Looger23: Riddle of Master Lu?
That's the one.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by F4LL0UT
Thanks for the fast response! Yeah it was Prototype 2, holly crap what a carnage this game is.
zeffyr: Decent game, not the best in the series though.
F4LL0UT: Which one would that be? I only played the demo of the original Emergency and last year I played Emergency 3 a lot which was quite engaging but also ridiculously clunky and often very frustrating. I would love to play a really good game in this genre but I have doubts it exists.
Hard to say. My relationship with Emergency series is a little harsh. I played all the games in the series and I love the concept, but with every instance I'm more and more annoyed by the bugs in the game (clunky AI, unoptimized graphics) than I enjoy the game itself... It's hard to find better game in this genre though. Maybe Emergency 3 or 4 was the best one, but not by far.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by zeffyr