It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guyver One's discography.
Nili Brosh - A Matter of Perception
Heist - I Need Killers

Heist - Continental Drift
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Xel.naga
Wham - Last Christmas
Christmas Songs By Mariah Carey | Best Christmas songs 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9afEo5NQ_Iw
Post edited December 14, 2015 by bluesky777
Amiga music: Silkworm (main theme)

Edit:
Amiga Music - Swiv Intro (HQ+Stereo)
Post edited December 14, 2015 by viperfdl
16 Horsepower - Haw
Rings of Medusa intro music hd
Primus - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
Good Call! That awesome tune totally deserves a <i>tribute</i>. :P

Toy Dolls - One More Megabyte - <span class="bold">The Devil Went Down to</span> Scunthorpe (1997)
Cover of Charlie Daniels Band - Million Mile Reflections - The Devil Went Down to Georgia (1979)
More Covers:
Travis Meyer - <span class="bold">The Devil Went Down to</span> Jamaica (NSFW)
The Levellers - Levelling The Land - <span class="bold">The Devil Went Down to Georgia</span> (2007)
Scythian - Live, Vol. 1 - <span class="bold">The Devil Went Down to Georgia</span> (2009)
K.M.C. Kru - Gettin' Smooth with It - <span class="bold">The Devil</span> Came Up to Michigan (1990)

Babes in Toyland - To Mother - <span class="bold">Primus</span> (1990)

White Zombie - La Sexorcisto: <span class="bold">Devil</span> Music, Vol. 1 - Welcome to Planet Motherfucker/Psychoholic Slag (1992)

Alice in Chains - The <span class="bold">Devil</span> Put Dinosaurs Here - Stone (2013)

Stormtroopers of Death - Bigger Than the <span class="bold">Devil</span> - Bigger Than the <span class="bold">Devil</span> (1999)

"<i>Devil That I See</i>"

Derived from post 4642 "Festus Clamrod and the El Sobrante Twangers (Primus) - Rhinoplasty - The Devil Went Down to Georgia"
Post edited December 14, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Shin Megami Tensei IV - Battle B2
Broken Age OST, because just recently i found out that it was absolutely fantastic
The Once - You're My Best Friend

Wonderful Queen cover. <3
Le Cassette - Left to Our Own Device Album
I love you.

I listen to the "player screen music" from the NES game Robin Hood